julia

bunga

Aug 16, 2008
Singapore
have any of your gals seen julia - it looks really nice on mulberry's website, especially the one in fushia/
i'm just wondering if it's wide enough to fit a purse - i have chubby purse :shame:with receipts, notes etc

thanks

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
I've seen them irl. I'm considering one that I would use as a clutch. I don't think it would be big enough for a chubby purse though. Or rather, you could probably fit it in but then the julia would bulk.

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Sweden
I also have seen them, they are longer than my Zinia and higher, but not as wide, and I would have problem putting a chubby purse in my Zinia, so a Julia with a big purse would not be a great idea I think

bunga

Aug 16, 2008
Singapore
thnks for the comments. i shall save the money and buy a roxy instead - i'm sure there'll be plenty of room for a chubby purse of mine

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
I saw two today in the cracked patent (one black, one red) and have to say as a clutch it's lovely but that strap they've added is so thin it makes it look tacky as a shoulder bag.

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
I would definitely use it as a clutch without the strap. I love the fact that the strap can be removed.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
I saw two today in the cracked patent (one black, one red) and have to say as a clutch it's lovely but that strap they've added is so thin it makes it look tacky as a shoulder bag.
I agree. The strap should also have been longer in my opinion. So clutch only ... when I get one.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
I'm going to be very boring with this and buy it in black.

I'm waiting for another bag (sorry, not Mulberry) that's the same size and can also be used as a clutch. That one I'll get in the loveliest grey color :drool:

Last edited: