Julia Tote #14967 Likes-Dislikes?

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
I recently bought a black Julia tote #14967. Just curious if anyone has this bag and have you had any problem with the straps slipping or digging into your shoulder since the straps are narrow? Thanks so much.

I don't have it but worried about that...thus haven't purchased one yet...I do like the simplicity of it and I am a tote girl.
I don't have the Julia tote either but I have the Patent Leather Charm Tote that has narrow straps...I have not had a problem with the straps digging into my shoulders and when I use that bag, I tend to carry more than my usual load...though I must say I don't carry it for very long distances, i.e. commuting. I love my charm tote (Apple green):heart:

I love how comfortable my Julia Tote feels on my shoulder. I do not have a problem with the straps digging into or slips off my shoulder (the older style Maggie slipped off my shoulder).

You can;t carry too much in it. I had my iPad in there as extra weight and the strap broke on my cherry one. I exchanged it out for a different bag.

Strap durability is my biggest concern with this bag. I snagged one last week at Macy's during the One Day Sale. When I think of totes I think of something that can handle (pun intended) being fully loaded with general office stuff such as files, laptop, things like that to some degree. I love the styling and the leather, but I'll have to keep load capacity in mind.

I have the Gunmetal Leather Julia Tote and love love love her! This is my second Juia tote. Yes, second I love her so much because she is light in weight and holds a ton of stuff. I have had no problems with either of my Julias with the straps being thin. Acutually it is quite comfortable for me. I wish I could purchase one in every color thats how much I love the Julia totes!

I love my cherry tote. It is lightweight and so comfortable. The only thing I don't like is how the hangtags slide from one end of the strap to the other all of the time. But, small price to pay, for a great bag!

i love my julia leather tote ~ i have it in perry (dark navy blue) and when i carried her about 2 weeks ago, she was pretty loaded up and she is *super* comfortable and very durable ~ no problems at all with straps digging in or worries about the durability!

i would get her in multiple colors, too, if i could!! :P