Julia Tote #14967 Likes-Dislikes?

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
I recently bought a black Julia tote #14967. Just curious if anyone has this bag and have you had any problem with the straps slipping or digging into your shoulder since the straps are narrow? Thanks so much.

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I don't have it but worried about that...thus haven't purchased one yet...I do like the simplicity of it and I am a tote girl.

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
You can;t carry too much in it. I had my iPad in there as extra weight and the strap broke on my cherry one. I exchanged it out for a different bag.

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I don't have it but worried about that...thus haven't purchased one yet...I do like the simplicity of it and I am a tote girl.
I don't have the Julia tote either but I have the Patent Leather Charm Tote that has narrow straps...I have not had a problem with the straps digging into my shoulders and when I use that bag, I tend to carry more than my usual load...though I must say I don't carry it for very long distances, i.e. commuting. I love my charm tote (Apple green):heart:

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I love how comfortable my Julia Tote feels on my shoulder. I do not have a problem with the straps digging into or slips off my shoulder (the older style Maggie slipped off my shoulder).

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
You can;t carry too much in it. I had my iPad in there as extra weight and the strap broke on my cherry one. I exchanged it out for a different bag.
Strap durability is my biggest concern with this bag. I snagged one last week at Macy's during the One Day Sale. When I think of totes I think of something that can handle (pun intended) being fully loaded with general office stuff such as files, laptop, things like that to some degree. I love the styling and the leather, but I'll have to keep load capacity in mind.

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
I have the Gunmetal Leather Julia Tote and love love love her! This is my second Juia tote. Yes, second I love her so much because she is light in weight and holds a ton of stuff. I have had no problems with either of my Julias with the straps being thin. Acutually it is quite comfortable for me. I wish I could purchase one in every color thats how much I love the Julia totes!

noelsbells

Is thinking Italy...
Aug 23, 2009
NC
Love the Julia totes! They are very durable and I use mine when I am shopping b/c its so light! Enjoy it, it really is a great bag.

honuhonu

Hopelessly in Love
O.G.
Sep 28, 2008
USA
I love my cherry tote. It is lightweight and so comfortable. The only thing I don't like is how the hangtags slide from one end of the strap to the other all of the time. But, small price to pay, for a great bag!

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
sunny south ~ sunshine state
i love my julia leather tote ~ i have it in perry (dark navy blue) and when i carried her about 2 weeks ago, she was pretty loaded up and she is *super* comfortable and very durable ~ no problems at all with straps digging in or worries about the durability!

i would get her in multiple colors, too, if i could!! :P

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Thanks to all for the replies. I think I wil keep it and give it a try. It was 50% off at Macy's. I thought for that price, I should get it. Thanks again;)