Julia Roberts

She does look good. She's always had great legs. I'm meh on the dress.

I usually hate her style, and I don't like this dress either, although I like short (it was a million degrees today. Those big gowns look stupid in the heat, to me).

Last edited:
This Facebook video is becoming viral.

A man shows his dog a Lancome ad with Julia Roberts in it, and the dog starts to slowly back away until it hides out in the hallway. When the man closes the magazine, he calls the dog over, only to have to dog run away again when he shows Julia's picture! Hilarious!

Gorgeous!!

Julia Roberts Picks a Jumpsuit for SAG Awards 2015 Red Carpet

Julia Roberts rocks a jumpsuit while walking the red carpet at the 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (January 25) in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old actress, whose big Batkid movie news was just announced a couple days ago, is a nominee this evening!
Julia is up for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie for her work in The Normal Heart. She is up against Flowers in the Attic‘s Ellen Burstyn, The Honourable Woman‘s Maggie Gyllenhaal, Olive Kitteridge‘s Frances McDormand, and The Trip to Bountiful‘s Cicely Tyson.
FYI: Julia is wearing a Givenchy jumpsuit and Tiffany & Co. jewelry.

julia-roberts-sag-awards-2015-01.jpg

julia-roberts-sag-awards-2015-11.jpg

julia-roberts-sag-awards-2015-14.jpg