Julia Roberts

http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/25/julia-roberts-amy-adams-more-cover-thr-actress-issue/

Julia Roberts, Amy Adams, Octavia Spencer, Lupita Nyong’o, Emma Thompson, and Oprah Winfrey are featured on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter‘s Actresses Roundtable Issue.

Here is what the ladies had to share with the mag:

Oprah on being terrified of Steven Spielberg during The Color Purple: “I looked directly in the camera because that’s what you do on television. I walked in and went, ‘How you doing, Miss Celie?’ And he went, ‘Cut! Cut! Cut! What is wrong with you?’ And I’m standing there, trembling. ‘Where are you looking?’ I go, ‘I’m looking at the camera.’ He goes, ‘Miss Celie’s over there!’ [I was] terrified.”

Julia on her kid not enjoying her bedtime story performances: “I try to perform bedtime stories, but my kids always say, ‘Just do your mommy voice.’”

Lupita on what made her want to act: “When I was a little girl, the first time I thought I could be an actor was when I watched The Color Purple.”

Emma on just how different people used to view actresses: “My father married my mother [actress Phyllida Law], and my grandmother locked herself in the toilet for a couple of days because ‘actress’ was still synonymous with ‘whore.’ Or, as you say here, ‘ho.’”

I enjoy the Hollywood Reporter, this one was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZsPepO9Z0

http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/12/julia-roberts-dermot-mulroney-august-osage-county-nyc-premiere/

Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney are all smiles while meeting up at the premiere of their new movie August: Osage County on Thursday (December 12) at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.

The 46-year-old actress and the 50-year-old actor star together in the new film and famously starred together in the fan favorite film My Best Friend’s Wedding back in 1997.

Earlier in the day, Julia bundled up while heading in for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman.

FYI: Julia is wearing a Proenza Schouler dress, Charlotte Olympia shoes, and Wilfredo Rosado jewelry at the premiere. She is wearing a Stella McCartney coat and Rachel Roy shoes at Letterman.

Attachments

• julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-01.jpg
    julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-01.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 435
  • julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-09.jpg
    julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-09.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 439
  • julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-12.jpg
    julia-roberts-durmot-mulroney-august-osage-county-ny-premiere-12.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 416
Apparently she's not pregnant or she just doesn't want to confirm it...

'No!' Julia Roberts slams pregnancy rumours as her friend David Letterman pushes her on her future family plans

She’s been the subject of pregnancy rumours all week after stepping out last weekend, appearing to show a growing baby bump.

But Julia Roberts appears to have set the record straight during an appearance on David Letterman, by denying she’s expanding her brood.

Dressed in a chic black trouser suit, the 46-year-old coyly batted away her friend David’s questions but did give a firm ‘no’ when asked if there was any chance she’s currently expecting.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/17/julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere/

Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep pose together at the premiere of their latest film August: Osage County held at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on Monday (December 16) in Los Angeles.

The two beautiful ladies was joined by their co-stars Julianne Nicholson, Juliette Lewis, Abigail Breslin, and Margo Martindale.

Last week, Julia was all dressed up while attending the premiere of the film in New York City.

During a recent appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, Julia shared that she was not planning on having any more children. Check out the interview below!

FYI: Julia is dressed head to toe in Givenchy and a Pomellato ring.

Attachments

• julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-01.jpg
    julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-01.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 857
  • julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-13.jpg
    julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-13.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 831
  • julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-08.jpg
    julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-08.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 800
  • julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-15.jpg
    julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-15.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 794
  • julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-10.jpg
    julia-roberts-meryl-streep-august-osage-county-la-premiere-10.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 822
Just Jared

2014 Sean Penn & Friends Help Haiti Home Gala benefiting J/P HRO on Saturday (January 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Attachments

• gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-02.jpg
    gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-02.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 734
  • gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-03.jpg
    gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-03.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 715
  • gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-06.jpg
    gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-06.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 711
  • gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-12.jpg
    gwyneth-paltrow-julia-roberts-help-haiti-home-gala-2014-12.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 709
http://www.justjared.com/2014/01/12/julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet/

Julia Roberts makes her entrance on the red carpet at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 46-year-old actress is nominated for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture award for her work in the movie August: Osage County, in theaters now.

Julia is up against Blue Jasmine‘s Sally Hawkins, American Hustle‘s Jennifer Lawrence, 12 Years a Slave‘s Lupita Nyong’o, and Nebraska‘s June Squibb.

FYI: Julia is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Harry Winston ring and earrings.

Attachments

• julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-02.jpg
    julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-02.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 651
  • julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-04.jpg
    julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-04.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 669
  • julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-05.jpg
    julia-roberts-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet-05.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 663