Julia Nylon Universal Sleeve- does it fit iPad 2?

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Has anyone seen the Julia Nylon Universal Sleeve IRL? Style number 60993

I am trying to figure out if my iPad 2 would fit into it. It says it fits eReader, but then looking at measurements, it seems like the iPad 2 would fit inside. What do you think?

Coffee&Coach

Jan 29, 2010
I do believe it fits, but I will also tell you that if you can hold out just a bit longer there are dedicated iPad 2 cases coming out in July. Lots of materials and colors. They will cover back and front and from what I can tell will also be able to fold into a stand.

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
I do believe it fits, but I will also tell you that if you can hold out just a bit longer there are dedicated iPad 2 cases coming out in July. Lots of materials and colors. They will cover back and front and from what I can tell will also be able to fold into a stand.

Oh my! I was just contemplating upgrading my iPad to the iPad 2 the other day but decided against it. This is going to make it extremely difficult to stick to that! :P

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008

Oh good! Will there be something in leather too?! I really hope so. I just got my ipad 2 and was dying for something great to store it in. My mom has a beautiful Michael Kors patent leather case for her Motorola Xoom

Mar 28, 2011
Yeah I would def wait! I got a universal case for my bday and my iPad fit very snuggly and had to take the silicone cover off to get it in there and then it wouldn't fit the charger or any of the accessories, so I returned it! So, I would def wait!