Jules Cross Body?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own this bag yet? It looks like a modern version of the boyfriend RM use to sale. I am thinking about getting it in the Acid color.

2. I'm looking forward to buying the blue and white version when it goes down in price a bit.

3. I would love the acid yellow color!!! Good choice!

4. I saw that one it is really cute but, I agree it's best to wait for it to go on sale.

5. I really like it to but I am just not sure how the hardware will hold up since someone who got a bag with that color/ hardware and it already started chipping not even a week after having it.

6. Good eye! I've been looking at the same color, but worried about the HW too...

7. I saw the acid yellow black hw combo at Neiman's last weekend. Looks very pretty in person but I too would be worried about chipping of the black Hw. I think it already happened to a fellow poster int he acid yellow thread.