Juicy tracksuits - what do you think?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you think it's out of style now or still IN?

2. I think they're very comforatble, but if they're still in, they're barely in! I'm not really hip by nature though, so I care VERY little about what's "in".

3. i love the juicy velour tracksuits. very comfy and cute. i wear them on weekends.

4. I love them completely. If I could I would live in them 24/7.

5. In my opinion Juicy is often a staple for comfy cuteness..so IMO, I don't thin juicy will ever be out

6. thanks! i love them too but just haven't seen much around anymore so was wondering what the verdic was. ;)

7. I love the pants, very comfy for my "blah" days. I have the matching jackets but I usually don't wear the full tracksuit.

8. Love them, so comfy and the colors are great.

9. I love Juicy track suits. They always keep me comfy and warm. I'm partial to the fleece ones.

10. Love 'em...wearing mine now!

11. i have a few that i mostly wear on lazy days or on planes. i wouldn't so much say they're in now, but they are still nice. they used to be SO big at my school a few years back.

12. I don't have anything Juicy. I think their stuff is WAY overpriced!!! JMO.

13. Agreed! I have a white cotton skirt by juicy, but I only like it because you would never know its Juicy...I am not a fan of their blatant "Juicy Bling, Juicy etc"written over my bum!

14. I think it's way overpriced also. I have ONE shirt by them and I don't really think there's really such a difference in quality to warrant the price hike.

15. I'm not so into the matchy matchiness of the track suits. Nothing wrong with breaking the pieces up. I only own one hoodie but like 5 pairs of the pants. SO comfy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice