Juicy terry cropped pants

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
I want a Juicy tracksuit with cropped pants. Am I dreaming to think I can find one on sale this time of year? Any ideas?

QTbebe

LoveAngelMusicBaby
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Vancouver, BC
maybe... just keep looking, oh you just reminded me to dig out the pair i have that i found on sale in april last year! theres a lot of stuff for sale in april.

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Orlando, Fl
You are not dreaming...you can most def. find a pr. I say start surfing the net,trolling the stores for sales now..because they will start trying to move out summer stuff to make room for fall gear.

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
Thanks everyone. I don't have a Nordstrom Rack but I have a Saks Off 5th so maybe I'll get lucky there. I can find full length online on sale but no luck whatsoever with cropped. In fact I want to say Shop Bop is the only place I even found cropped and I wasn't totally in love with any of their colors. I might have seen them online at one of the department stores too- all full price everywhere. Oh well, I'll give it a little more time- maybe a code will come along at least.

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
Have you tried Marshalls or TJ Max? I always see cropped terrys there.

I dont like cropped terrys so I never buy them, but I see them there all the time.

Lyn2005

Member since 2006 :)
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
Check Neiman Marcus' sale section. They usually put out some Juicy Couture terry items (hoodies or pants) in the morning, refresh often and hope. I've gotten 2 pairs of terry pants this way for $30 each before

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
Check Neiman Marcus' sale section. They usually put out some Juicy Couture terry items (hoodies or pants) in the morning, refresh often and hope. I've gotten 2 pairs of terry pants this way for $30 each before
Awesome, thank you so much!