Juicy terry cropped pants

maybe... just keep looking, oh you just reminded me to dig out the pair i have that i found on sale in april last year! theres a lot of stuff for sale in april.

You are not dreaming...you can most def. find a pr. I say start surfing the net,trolling the stores for sales now..because they will start trying to move out summer stuff to make room for fall gear.

Thanks everyone. I don't have a Nordstrom Rack but I have a Saks Off 5th so maybe I'll get lucky there. I can find full length online on sale but no luck whatsoever with cropped. In fact I want to say Shop Bop is the only place I even found cropped and I wasn't totally in love with any of their colors. I might have seen them online at one of the department stores too- all full price everywhere. Oh well, I'll give it a little more time- maybe a code will come along at least.

if you are heading to off 5th, might want to hold off till next week and bring this with you :smile:

http://f.chtah.com/i/21/682906452/04_2008_DIRECTMAIL_URL.HTML

04_2008_DIRECTMAIL_URL.HTML

Check Neiman Marcus' sale section. They usually put out some Juicy Couture terry items (hoodies or pants) in the morning, refresh often and hope. I've gotten 2 pairs of terry pants this way for $30 each before