Juicy Sequin Daydreamer

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Hi ladies! I am usually in the Coach forum, but thought I would pop in here and see what you ladies think. After buying a couple of charms, I decided to browse ebay and look at what other stuff Juicy has.
I am not big on the bags...especially the velour. I bought a Fluffy a long time ago, but it is unused now because of my obsession with Coach.
However...I stumbled across this:

juicy.jpg

Wow, sorry for the huge picture, LOL! I took the pic from Nordstroms site.
I am an addict of Coach sequins, owning every color of the Sequin Spotlights, so I am no stranger to the sequins. :biggrin:
But this bag has got me kind of drooling...
What I made this thread for was to ask your opinions on this bag. Or the black one, for that matter. I like it too. Do you think it is nice?
I love that you can have sequins or quilted leather, and the leather looks nice. The interior is pink and gold too, which is also pretty.
So, what are your thoughts? Is it worth the money? Does anyone have this bag? If so, can you please show pics?

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing your opinions. :biggrin:

I really like the look of it. :biggrin: I remember seeing it on the Juicy site. The bow, quilted pattern at the bottom, and the gold chains look like they're similar to the Shimmer Shoulder Chain Bag (http://forum.purseblog.com/juicy-co...immer-set-bag-and-matching-wallet-649546.html) that I just bought, and I rather like the bag so far.

So yeah, for me, I think the bag looks great. :biggrin: I'm also a Coachie, so I am familiar with the sequin Spotlights and whatnot, and I think it'd be a good fit for you.

Hi there, PCL!! Fancy seeing you in here! Remember the video reveal you did with the Spotlights in Coach where you scratched at the sequins to prove that they don't fall off? That is NOT this bag. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but trust me when I say the quality is not on par with Coach's sequins. It is a delicate bag, indeed.