Juicy Samples??? Where & How!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ive noticed whilst browsing on ebay, that many people, most of which i do believe are genuine, are selling Juicy Samples.

an example is this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JUICY-COUTURE-Push-Lock-LEATHER-CHARM-PURSE-BAG-AUTH_W0QQitemZ330344458249QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Bags?hash=item4cea106809&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1683%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A25

How do these people get these samples? This seller is in fact british, I can barely buy juicy in England let alone get samples! (Apart from the department stores of course.) And where do they get them??

Obviously I know that samples wont be perfect, but i am still intrigued!

Baffled (and jealous)

:thinking:

2. I got some Juicy couture ballet flats from London Fashion Weekend they had a big sample sale of so many shoes and handbags and they were all really cheap my pumps were only £40

xoxo

3. ohhhh, so fashion week and things like that? Never thought of that, thanks!

4. Yes, there will be another London Fashion weekend in September time and it's only about £20 for a ticket there is a lot of crap on sale but there are a few good stands such as juicy, michael kors, emma cook and they have really good vintage ones!

But there is a lot of things for younger girls and it's really busy but definetly worth going!

I think Clothes Show Live do juicy now as well
    xoxo

5. thats great!