Juicy question

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. are there any places that might have coupons that i can use that sell juicy charm bracelets?

thanks!

2. well uh i knoe bloomingdales usually has sales on juicy

3. Parisian in the Atlanta area carries them, and they ALWAYS have coupons for 20% off.

4. thanks everyone. i want to get them for my nieces for the holidays but usually only spend 25 per kid. just the bracelet is over that! :sad: oh well, i'll keep looking! thanks!

5. Shopbop has some bracelets in their selection. I don't recall seeing any individual charms (I could be wrong, I looked a lot of places!) but I know for sure they have the "special" bracelets. I ordered the 'Jet Set' charm bracelet the other day and at check out I used the SAYJUICY code I read about on here for a 20% discount! You might check them out and see if they have anything your looking for. :smile:

Oh and PS. through Dec. 14th you can use the code 'BRIGHT' and get a 20% discount at Bloomingdales. I know Bloomie's always has a nice selection of charms!

6. Adasa.com currently has the code ALOHA126 that will get you 20% off the Juicy Items. SHipping free for total purchases over $100.

7. Don't need a discount the bracelet is a steal at $35.