Juicy Pine Cone Charm - Gold or Silver?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does the pine cone charm even come in gold? I ordered it off Nordstrom and the description said gold, the picture of the charm box on the website even was the gold-style one, but they sent me silver. The very polite livechat person who helped me said that that was an error, for them the only option showing is silver. I suggested they change the description before other customers were disappointed. ;)

I will probably return it if they were ever made in gold, but if there is no hope for tracking one down in gold I might keep the silver. It is a going to be a gift for my mom, who loves pine cones, but her bracelet and other charms are all gold.

2. It only came in silver. Hope your mom likes it anyway--it's one of my favs!

3. Its really pretty, wish I had one, but unfortunately only made in silver.

4. Love your mom's thinking! I purchased the pine cone off of Nordstrom's too thinking it was going to be gold but it is indeed silver. I kept it though as it is so pretty and such a substantial charm. I actually like it in silver now!

5. the photo shows silver, no?
    the description i see says gold, but maybe they mean white gold.
    i think it's a great price too. definetly a good buy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice