Juicy Perfume

I have the lotion and honestly, I'm not crazy about the smell. It's some weird flowery fragrance..I can't put my finger on it, but something just doesn't smell that great to me. The bottles are so adorable that I just had to have it. I buy tons of perfume for the bottles. :biggrin:

I LOve It !@ I always have to put in on every nite before i go to bed..idk what it is but it makes me feel so pretty and fresh...i always get lots of compliments even from strangers on it..idk how to describe the scent..but i would Highly recommend it ..even my dh loves it and he hates perfume of any kind!!

I purchased it during the Sephora F&F and have been using it ever since. It smells fun and sensual. Plus I detach the cherry charm and used it on my LV Azur Speedy. Loves it!

I want to find a site that sends Mac Cosmetics . And I cant.The Only place is one and a half bus journey and another hour nearly to get to over traffic !!! The Joys of not driving :sad: I love buying make up all the time

I'm delighted with revolve and ShopBob they delivery here wooooo :biggrin: But no Mac on there sites

Macys.com sell Mac cosmetics online. They ship pretty fast too.