juicy couture

I just bought my first pair of track pants - and unfortunately I got a medium, which are a bit too big :sad: But regardless, they are SOOOO comfy. I got a pair in "grant", which is like a chocolate brown. I'm hoping on more pairs for christmas - I like the red and blue sets :P

... is played out and not appropriate for special occasions (or for leaving the house, would argue a few). But! I just bought my first Juicy Terry Hoodie five minutes ago. They're form-fitting, fully appropriate for exam time and for taking to slumber parties, and (tertiary reason) still "hot" in my city. Hurrah!

go for it!! I have three sets (one velour & two terry) and they're SO comfy. I do get made fun of sometimes because they arent so popular in NYC, but it's the socially acceptable version of wearing pajamas out of the house.

oh and velour is def. more comfy than terry

I love mine(have 2: black tear and red velour). So comfy. And as others have mentioned, great for trips. I get major compliments when I wear it. Heck I might even wear it Friday when I finish up my christmas shopping...lol

the fur lined hoodies are from last year

Yes, the cream, brown, black, or pink hoodies with same-color fur lining initially came out a few years ago (not last year). They are still sold in stores, but are now on sale. A new style for this past year was a grey hoodie with contrasting brown rabbit fur. As far as I know, those are not on sale.

Yes, the cream, brown, black, or pink hoodies with same-color fur lining initially came out a few years ago (not last year). They are still sold in stores, but are now on sale. A new style for this past year was a grey hoodie with contrasting brown rabbit fur. As far as I know, those are not on sale.

I think the new style grey hoodie is on sale at shopbop. All of their non-sale juicy items are 20% off when you use the code 'SAYJUICY' at checkout.

I don't wear matching tracksuits but I do have a couple JC hoodies which are wonderful. I love how they're cut close to the body - no sloppy sweats here!!

i love my juicy tracksuits - they're so comfortable!!

they are so expensive here in the uk though, we pay in £ what you do in $!!

I buy from us websites and get them shipped over, its so much cheaper! you guys get all the new stuff before us as well!

if you're on a budget, the website rapunzelscloset have them on sale, jackets are $60 and pants are $60! i just purchased a new tracksuit in putty - cream/beige colour, great for summer travelling!!

I love the juicy velor track suits. I have three: black, burgandy, and blue (loyal?). Very comfy. I wear mine around the house and for yoga. I wear the pants about 20 times more than the hoodie. While not the rage they were they seem to have become a staple in NYC at Saks, Bloomies, etc.