juicy couture

soshesaid

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
Yes, the cream, brown, black, or pink hoodies with same-color fur lining initially came out a few years ago (not last year). They are still sold in stores, but are now on sale. A new style for this past year was a grey hoodie with contrasting brown rabbit fur. As far as I know, those are not on sale.
oh, i haven't seen them anywhere here! i wanted another color and i'm sad i can't find them anymore!

Mar 14, 2006
i just bought a blue velour set, the pants and track jacket. i love how warm and cozy it is however, i think i'll stick to wearing mine around the apartment or just running quick errands to the grocery store

katiex10204

Dec 9, 2008
i'm obsessed with them. i have about 7 tracksuits. they're so flattering on my figure, and i love the colors.

irish_clover

Nov 11, 2007
Vancouver BC
There is nothing wrong with JC track suits. They are perfect for school, buming around the house, doing errnds....anything YOU want them to be for. You can buy just the hoodies and wear them with jeans and a tank some sexy stilletoes or wear the track suit...make sure you get a neutral color, nothing bright :smile:

i guess other girls here might not get it, but its a califronia thing :smile:
It's also a Vancouver thing..I never understand when people say they are dated on here.
In vancouver everyone wears them

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i love the juicy hoodies- very comfy and better looking than some frumpy sweatshirt. but i don't wear the pants (too long and overwhelming for my frame) and wouldn't wear a full tracksuit. they'd be comfy for around the house, but i don't like the look of wearing a full tracksuit out (even just for errands). i'd rather pair a hoodie with yoga pants and consider that as my comfy outfit.

Hoodster777

Sectumsempra
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
Staten Island, New York
www.myspace.com
I have 2 suits, and also another pair of the pants, I wear them to my informal dance classes (dress code isn't strict). I have dark brown, teal, and hot pink pants. They're sooooooo comfy, I love wearing them around the house, or to dance because they are easy to move in.