Juicy couture velour suits back in style !?

OhKae

Oct 26, 2016
So this isn't really Louis Vuitton related but Kylie Jenner just put a picture of her wearing one on Instagram and I am SO here for it! I loved the outfits Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton used to wear with their Louis Vuitton bags in the early 2000's.. So just wondering is anybody else here for it.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,098
  • image.png
    image.png
    895.8 KB · Views: 1,960
I think I would do it for fun. I missed the first round. I was too poor to buy the suit or the bag. But now life is different and I think I might do it once for a retro fun look. I'd probably end up loving it and living in them. :lol:

Reactions: OhKae
I had SO many of these! I used to go to Las Vegas every other month and the first thing I would do was head to the Juicy store in Ceasars Palace and buy a new tracksuit. I ended up selling them all a few years ago though.

They were comfy as hell, but not something I will be wearing this time around.... unless it's just around the house on a cold day.

I still love the hoodies! Was never a fan of the whole tracksuit look, and I was too short to ever wear the pants anyways- who wants to spend extra $ to get sweatpants altered? I'd be in heaven if these come back in style though!

I passed the first time around and will probably pass again if they come back. My upper half and lower half are completely different sizes - so "matching" tops and bottoms never work for me. I did finally buy a pair of Uggs a few months ago though, so "never say never" I guess.

Never wore them outside the house the first time around, though I think they are fine for lounging at home when nobody is going to see you...
They are very cozy, but I am just not a fan of sweats outside the home regardless of fashion trends.

Reactions: LVk8
Vetements are once again playing a joke, recycling something that is so insanely unchic that they can "make" it chic.

I am as guilty as any of having matching Juicy tracksuits in 2002 or whatever, but for now I'm unwilling to accept the 00's as "retro". I MIGHT wear my tracksuits around the house if they hadn't already gone to Goodwill...but there is so much nicer loungewear now!

Vetements is a really bad joke, after those DHL tees and £800 vintage Levis, I seriously think it's all intentional, the more insanely expensive the "unchic" product is, the hotter it becomes,

I wore them about 15 years ago when I was 15 and hung about at parks drinking neat vodka (man I was cool!), but I think I'll pass this time around.. I would wear them round the house/down to the local shop, but at £600 for a top that would be some expensive bumming-about-the-house wear lol.