Juicy couture velour suits back in style !?

OhKae

Oct 26, 2016
Cleveland area
So this isn't really Louis Vuitton related but Kylie Jenner just put a picture of her wearing one on Instagram and I am SO here for it! I loved the outfits Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton used to wear with their Louis Vuitton bags in the early 2000's.. So just wondering is anybody else here for it.

Attachments

GatorBlue11

Girly Girl Coastie
Jul 15, 2014
I could totally support these coming back because they were SOOO comfy! I still have my first Juicy tracksuit (Navy blue with pink logos) and even though it doesn't fit anymore...I just can't get rid of it! Lol

Reactions: LemonDrop and OhKae

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I think I would do it for fun. I missed the first round. I was too poor to buy the suit or the bag. But now life is different and I think I might do it once for a retro fun look. I'd probably end up loving it and living in them. :lol:

Reactions: OhKae

Baglover121

Sep 28, 2014
IMG_1484731073.731154.jpg

Vestments are bringing them back, but at £600 for a top, it's a case of the emperors new clothes,
They were comfortable but it's one of those things we want to forget and never ever bring back ,

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Aug 14, 2006
Canada
I had SO many of these! I used to go to Las Vegas every other month and the first thing I would do was head to the Juicy store in Ceasars Palace and buy a new tracksuit. I ended up selling them all a few years ago though.

They were comfy as hell, but not something I will be wearing this time around.... unless it's just around the house on a cold day.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
I still love the hoodies! Was never a fan of the whole tracksuit look, and I was too short to ever wear the pants anyways- who wants to spend extra $ to get sweatpants altered? I'd be in heaven if these come back in style though!

Jul 28, 2009
Orange County, CA
I passed the first time around and will probably pass again if they come back. My upper half and lower half are completely different sizes - so "matching" tops and bottoms never work for me. I did finally buy a pair of Uggs a few months ago though, so "never say never" I guess.

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Never wore them outside the house the first time around, though I think they are fine for lounging at home when nobody is going to see you...
They are very cozy, but I am just not a fan of sweats outside the home regardless of fashion trends.

Reactions: LVk8
Jan 15, 2011
Vetements are once again playing a joke, recycling something that is so insanely unchic that they can "make" it chic.

I am as guilty as any of having matching Juicy tracksuits in 2002 or whatever, but for now I'm unwilling to accept the 00's as "retro". I MIGHT wear my tracksuits around the house if they hadn't already gone to Goodwill...but there is so much nicer loungewear now!

Baglover121

Sep 28, 2014
Vetements is a really bad joke, after those DHL tees and £800 vintage Levis, I seriously think it's all intentional, the more insanely expensive the "unchic" product is, the hotter it becomes,

barbie_86

Jul 15, 2015
I wore them about 15 years ago when I was 15 and hung about at parks drinking neat vodka (man I was cool!), but I think I'll pass this time around.. I would wear them round the house/down to the local shop, but at £600 for a top that would be some expensive bumming-about-the-house wear lol.