Juicy couture tracksuit in ACTION

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm eyeing a few tracksuits :search:and I'd love to see your pictures in action!

2. aww no replies? okay, I got a few pics :P
    me in full outfit (i know, embarrassing shot, but oh well)
    and a pink sweater. I have the matching pant, but it wasn't in the shot.

Attached Files:

3. ^^too cute!

4. They look so cute on you! I have a question though, do you think its okay to just wear a hoodie with like jeans?

5. ^^I love it see it with jeans as well as the matching bottoms. That is how I use to were mine before I got dress obsessed...lol

6. definitely. when i get home in the fall (i do a lot of traveling in september every year), this is one my favorite looks for running errands. a dark juicy velour hoodie (peck, suspicion, grant or just plain black) over a long black tank, super dark skinny jeans and lanvin flats.

7. #7 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    lol! This isn't my question, but okay, sure i'll answer!
    I wear the hoodies all the time with jeans, denim shorts, exercise wear, etc.
    They're very good as casual wear on anything, really.
    Here's some more pics:
    pink velour hoodie w. jeans
    new jaquard butterfly hoodie w. jeans
    I will take with matching pants as well as with a terry white and light blue hoodie, but all are currently in the wash. :P

Attached Files:

8. Lvoeme! You are soooo cute!! Love it

9. LVoeMe- that is so cute! Now I will actually considering buying the hoodies. I'm not a big fan of sweats.