Juicy Couture Shoes - Fakes on eBay?

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
I'm pretty new to Juicy shoes and I'm most likely going to go on eBay to look for some deals. Has anyone come across fake Juicy shoes before and is there any tell-tale sign that I should look out for?

In general, how do you like Juicy shoes? Are the comfortable and how do they fit?

Thanks!

^Yes. Also, if you're familiar with what the styles look like in person then you can pretty much tell in pictures.
Another way is if a seller has multiple auctions for multiple sizes...that's always a red flag.

As for comfort, I think they're pretty comfortable. I have a pair of the flip flops with the charms from a couple of summers ago and I like them. The flats and wedges are ok (I've tried some on), though you may need to add in a Dr. Scholls or Foot Petals cushion to some of them.

juicy shoes are ok... i would suggest you trying them on in a store before buying them on ebay. beware because there are juicy fakes ALL over ebay.

if you want a good deal on ligit juicy shoes try Nordstroms Rack. they have juicy shoes just spilling off the racks. you dont get them for dirty cheap, but its still a deal and theyre authentic.

Thanks for your help everyone!

I'm looking on eBay and in particular I was looking at this pair of shoes:
I was looking at the auction but was too late to bid. I checked out the seller and it seems like they have multiple pairs. Aside from this, is this a fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JUICY-COUTURE-F...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
89ce_1.JPG

I'm checking this one out too... this seller doesn't have multiple pairs but both look exactly the same to me! Thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/JUICY-COUTURE-F...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
d9e6_1.JPG

Thanks again for your help! I really appreciate it, I'm so new to all of this!

^ Thanks for the reassurance!

The thing is I can't seem to find an original photo of these shoes to compare with and I'm completely new at Juicy to know how to tell a fake apart from a real!!