Juicy Couture reversible rabbit fur hoodie - out of style/too late to buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160370116318&var=460000278529&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3551wt_960

I saw someone wearing a Juicy fur hoodie and wanted to get one as well.
    She was wearing a grey one with brown fur but I can only seem to find grey outside w/ grey fur... I wonder if this is authentic? Anyways, I'll worry about that later once I figure out if I want to actually get one.

Do you think this style is considered "classic"(?) or was a fad and not recommended to wear nowadays?

2. sooyang, I think rabbit fur..or any kind of fur, will always be in. I haven't been keeping up with Juicy clothing lately but I do remember a few years ago, a gray reversible hoodie with brown fur on the inside. Retailed for around $300 or so two-three years ago? Every winter, Juicy releases something kind of like it so don't worry, you'll be able to find it again!

3. It will always be 'in' - I agree, the JC hoodies are very nice too. Good luck.

4. I wore my hunter green one til it LITTERALLY fell apart, and would LOVE to replace it...
    PM me if you find dit somewhere???

5. i don't think it's out of style. i'd wear it even if it were considered to be "out." but like panda said, JC comes out with very similar stuff basically every year.