Juicy Couture Outlet?

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
I'm heading off to Rhode Island soon and want to make a stop at the Wrentham Village outlet center in MA...I was sooo excited when I saw they have a Juicy Couture Outlet!!! :yahoo:

Does anyone know how deep the discounts are and what type of items are sold there? I'm particularly interested in their velour/fleece/terry zip-ups.

Also, do the Saks and Barney's outlets still sell Juicy? I heard they were discontinuing sale of JC at these outlets..not sure...

TIA! :smile:

^^ Aw, that's disappointing! When I went to the Barney's NY outlet last year, the Juicy's were all 50% off or more...too bad I wasn't into the whole Juicy thing then...still regret it!!!

yeah i went to the one in Fl. The discounts were like 15% or so. If you want Juicy discounts check out the end of season department store sales. I saw Juicy tops for under $40 at neiman's pre sale yesterday!

Yeah, I haven't heard good things about their outlets. Prices are usually only slashed 20% off, which is what you can find online with a discount code...and you have top pickings online!

I was at the Saks Outlet (Off Fifth) in February in Las Vegas and they still had Juicy Couture then. I LOVE the Saks Outlet at the Block in Orange County, they had a much better selection of Juicy than the one in Las Vegas.

I would also check end-of-season sales at Department Stores. Keep your eyes peeled during the next couple of months since they should be getting their new fall stuff in.

I think some of the items may be "made for the outlets" because when I went to the juicy outlet in Woodbury, there were things I had never seen before.

I've been to the JC Outlet in Wrentham and I was severely disappointed :sad: Their hoodies and pants were $60 and $70 (not that huge of a discount from ~$88 and their T-shirts were around $35 to $40. Occasionally, they will have a special, like extra 25% off all ____. They didn't even have a sale or clearance section where things were marked down further. I went to Off Fifth instead and found a velour hoodie there for $35 :biggrin:

If you wait, shopbop usually has a huge sale 2x a year and the juicy stuff goes on sale from $25-50. it's worth it to wait it out!

saks off 5th has good stuff sometimes too, and they always have coupons out for 25% off, sometimes 30% off

DarlinAnna: $60 isnt bad for a Juicy hoodie!! I got my fleece one on the Nordstrom sale rack for $65+ Although I'm not feeling $35-$40 just for a t-shirt. And lucky you for finding such a good bargain!!

Thanks loserxstar for the tip! I love shopbop.

LVobsessed15: Ah, yeah I do too...that's why I'm now super excited to go on vacation to RI - for the shopping!! And they're tax free too!! :yahoo::nuts:

I went to JC outlet in California last year. I was disappointed because the price weren't any cheaper.

Yup, exactly, there's one in the Carlsbad outlet here. I bought a cherry charm (regular price, $35 "sale price", $29) and some black velour pants (regular price $90, "sale price" $86). I think it had to do with the place it was at being a "premium outlet" or something, meaning the stores are better.
Anyway more than anything, it reminded me of a less pink version of the JC store in Caesar's Palace. It was arranged similarly too.

C-21 in NYC frequently has good discounts on Juicy.

Also, bloomingdales.com has a small assortment right now in their sale section and you can use code JULY4 through July 9th to save an additional 40% off the sale price.