Juicy Couture Outlet?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm heading off to Rhode Island soon and want to make a stop at the Wrentham Village outlet center in MA...I was sooo excited when I saw they have a Juicy Couture Outlet!!! :yahoo:

Does anyone know how deep the discounts are and what type of items are sold there? I'm particularly interested in their velour/fleece/terry zip-ups.

Also, do the Saks and Barney's outlets still sell Juicy? I heard they were discontinuing sale of JC at these outlets..not sure...

TIA! :smile:

2. I went to JC outlet in California last year. I was disappointed because the price weren't any cheaper.

3. ^^ Aw, that's disappointing! When I went to the Barney's NY outlet last year, the Juicy's were all 50% off or more...too bad I wasn't into the whole Juicy thing then...still regret it!!!

4. yeah i went to the one in Fl. The discounts were like 15% or so. If you want Juicy discounts check out the end of season department store sales. I saw Juicy tops for under $40 at neiman's pre sale yesterday!

5. Yeah, I haven't heard good things about their outlets. Prices are usually only slashed 20% off, which is what you can find online with a discount code...and you have top pickings online!

I was at the Saks Outlet (Off Fifth) in February in Las Vegas and they still had Juicy Couture then. I LOVE the Saks Outlet at the Block in Orange County, they had a much better selection of Juicy than the one in Las Vegas.

I would also check end-of-season sales at Department Stores. Keep your eyes peeled during the next couple of months since they should be getting their new fall stuff in.

6. ^That sounds good!! Especially with the Nordy's Anniversary sale coming up I bet there are going to be a lot of good deals there...

I'm still gonna drop by the outlet...but with lower expectations... :push:

Thanks for all the responses so far!

7. I think some of the items may be "made for the outlets" because when I went to the juicy outlet in Woodbury, there were things I had never seen before.

8. I've been to the JC Outlet in Wrentham and I was severely disappointed :sad: Their hoodies and pants were $60 and $70 (not that huge of a discount from ~$88 and their T-shirts were around $35 to $40. Occasionally, they will have a special, like extra 25% off all ____. They didn't even have a sale or clearance section where things were marked down further. I went to Off Fifth instead and found a velour hoodie there for $35 :biggrin:

9. If you wait, Shopbop usually has a huge sale 2x a year and the juicy stuff goes on sale from $25-50. it's worth it to wait it out!

saks off 5th has good stuff sometimes too, and they always have coupons out for 25% off, sometimes 30% off

10. I love Juicy, wish there was an outlet near me.

11. DarlinAnna: $60 isnt bad for a Juicy hoodie!! I got my fleece one on the Nordstrom sale rack for $65+ Although I'm not feeling $35-$40 just for a t-shirt. And lucky you for finding such a good bargain!!

Thanks loserxstar for the tip! I love Shopbop.

LVobsessed15: Ah, yeah I do too...that's why I'm now super excited to go on vacation to RI - for the shopping!! And they're tax free too!! :yahoo::nuts:

12. Yup, exactly, there's one in the Carlsbad outlet here. I bought a cherry charm (regular price, $35 "sale price", $29) and some black velour pants (regular price $90, "sale price" $86). I think it had to do with the place it was at being a "premium outlet" or something, meaning the stores are better.
    Anyway more than anything, it reminded me of a less pink version of the JC store in Caesar's Palace. It was arranged similarly too.

13. ^^ Wow, the sale price was only $4 cheaper??? Normally I think of outlets being at least 30 to 40% off if not more!

14. Lol yeah pretty much. I was looking at all the cashmere sweaters too, which were normally about $220, only down to $199. Not enough of a savings to make me buy one.

15. C-21 in NYC frequently has good discounts on Juicy.

Also, bloomingdales.com has a small assortment right now in their sale section and you can use code JULY4 through July 9th to save an additional 40% off the sale price.