Juicy Couture Obsession

1. Besides having a purse problem; I am hooked on Juicy charms. Anyone else here have this issue? What charms do you have and who is an okay seller on eBay?:flowers:

2. I love juicy charms too...
    Don't have many at the moment, only 2 but I want more... I'd love to have the ballet shoes and the palm tree. I have been checking these 2 sellers: houseofjuicy and pattutoo but haven't really purchased from either. How many charms have you got and do you use it on bags or wallets?

3. I wear them on the starter bracelet. I have the lookbook, milkshake, horseshoe, horn locket from (orangeme), heart stone charm in raspberry.

I really want the cute ghost! So many that are discontinued that I also want. :love: Very very addictive I think:rolleyes:

4. I was browsing online at neiman's and Nordstrom's the other day and saw the Juicy charms and charm bracelets.. they're totally cute! I love them!

5. Sparkles-
    I go to Adasa.com also where they give you discounts on the charms and ship quickly. They really are quite cute and a lot of fun! Hard to say NO.

6. you know I bought the bracelet to get the charms for b/c I loved the palm tree. And now I think it would be too much and never bought any of the charms and just wear the bracelet. It's just enuf bling for me :smile: Just got their crown post earrings, :heart:3 them!! I might get the palm tree charm though to hang off my bag or something, it's just too cute!!

Nordstrom Rack in woodbridge VA had a couple of the charms on sale in case anyone lives in this area/wants them :smile: Don't know if they can ship to you if you call, but, they had the ghost charm there :smile:

7. Does anybody own any of Juicy's other jewelry? How is the quality?

8. My Juicy necklace with the key broke within hours so I had to exchange it at Nordstrom.....they have tons of charms there.

9. Ooh I just went to Adasa and they have some really great stuff!! Thanks for the tip! :flowers:

10. I LOVE those charms too! As far as other Juicy jewelry, I have a couple necklaces: one with the large heart at the bottom with a few mixed chains hanging down and a front safety pin closure, a choker with a row of hearts (from shopbop.com). plus a charm bracelet (charms already on, their cool mixed chains) and a couple pairs of earrings (small crowns, small horseshoes and small hearts).

The quality is great - the necklaces are amazing, love the heft and I ALWAYS get compliments. They really jazz up an outfit, like if I'm wearing something really understated to work with a few standout Juicy pieces I feel more like "me". If you keep necklaces in the boxes they come in rather than just throwing them loose in a bigger jewelry box they won't get tangled up.

One exception: one of the backs of my earrings (small crowns) lost its rubbery center which holds the post in place. Not the end of the world because it's a small earring anyway, but kinda annoying!

11. I have the crown posts and love them!!! I wear them constantly! And, they're small and understaded, they go with anything :smile:

Also have their charm bracelet. It can be a bit bulky, but, I love it :smile: Nothing else yet. Nothing that strikes my fancy :smile:

12. I have a lot of JC charms and they really are quite fun! Orangeme has some really cute discontinued items as well. I agree it is a bit bulky but can really dress up an outfit! I wear one of my charms on a necklace- If I am allowed to post the names of great ebay sellers here for JC charms just give me the green light!

13. This site is SO addictive. I have the strawberry charm, the starter bracelet and juicy earrings (2 pairs)....Please tell me you guys aren't teenagers. I have to get a wrap-around leather bracelet for my strawberry charm, though.

14. You're in good company :lol: . I love juicy charms too and yes, it can be addicting. I have purchased quite a bit lately but I buy ones that have some significance (i.e. hot cocoa=my kids favorite drink, etc.). I also intend to hang it on some of my handbags.

15. :yahoo: Nope, not a teenager:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice