juicy couture..do you match your tracksuits?

1. i dont frequent this forum alot so please forgive me if this is a repeat!!

do you
    a) match
    b) only wear the pants
    c) only wear the jacket
    d) mix different colours
    e) depends?

2. i only like the pants. the zip tops never really fit across my chest. if i could wear the zip tops, i don't think i'd wear them as a set though...too matchy matchy.

3. I only wear the jackets when I go out. I can't do the tracksuit thing unless I'm lounging around somewhere

4. I ordered a tracksuit from Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago. After it came, I decided that I didn't want to be too matchy matchy, so I returned the pants and kept the hoodie, which is so comfortable.

I go with c :supacool:

5. I wear it together because it is a "tracksuit" lol and I wear the top with jeans to school frequently. I wear the bottoms with a t-shirt as well. But I don't mix and match the tops and bottoms. I have so many of these juicy tracksuits. I mostly use them for school or to run errands or to lounge around the house. For me there is nothing better.

6. I would never mix top and bottom, and I've never seen anyone do that (thank gawd!). I break up the set sometimes, though. Most often to wear the pants with a non-jacket top but sometimes I'll wear the jackets with yoga pants for the gym.

7. yeah see i dont understand the mixing and matching either, ive seen a black pants with the red jacket, adn then green pants with blue jacket and then in terry white pants with a green jacket. im only dipping my toes here, and wanted to pick up some juicys for comfort, so thanks for your feedback!

8. I almost always buy a set (unless I really like either the top or bottom and the other isn't available in my size)... but I rarely wear them matching. I often wear the pants w/ a t-shirt... or the hoodie with jeans.

9. i wear mine together, i have this thing about everything matching, plus i think they look better together as they are meant to be worn together.

10. I like the matching look!

11. I haven't bought any new Juicy in a couple of years since I wear another yoga brand now, but for the 2 sets I have, I either wear them together as a set, or I'll separate the pieces and wear the hoodie with jeans, or the pants with a tank/t-shirt for errands and lounging.

12. I only now wear the hoodies with jeans. I wear the sweats for errands & gym class

13. i wear them together

14. i only wear the pants. i have a few of the hoodies but i don't find them that comfortable, they even strain across my chest slightly and i'm a 34A ffs, i'd rather throw on a nice baggy cashmere sweater :lol:

15. I only have the hoodies from the tracksuits...only bottoms so far are some white terry shorts which go great with any of the hoodies :yes: .

I look silly in things that are too matchy matchy unless it's a dark brown or black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice