Juicy Couture charms on your bbags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my new obsession. I now have the baby deer (fawn) charm on my caramel purse and the gold key charm on the black purse. I have bids in on the white peagusus and handcuff charms and whichever one I get will go on my rouge vif box (which I haven't received yet.) Once I get my rouge box I will go ahead and take an updated family photo even though I won't have a new juicy charm to go on it yet.

Anyway...who has juicy charms on their bags and which ones do you have?

2. I don't but can you post pictures? I'd love to see the key charm! My husband's in real estate (we both love real estate) and I would love to see what it looks like!!!

3. I used to have the handcuffs charm... not on my bag but as jewellery and I don't recommend juicy charms, the gold plating rubs off pretty fast. I was so sad when it happened :crybaby:

4. i put my srawberry jc charm on my BI first today..... looks real cute.....

5. Here's a picture of a JC pineapple charm on my rouille work :heart:

Attached Files:

6. I have the JC snowflake on my Blueberry City, along w/ the nutcracker and reindeer. Love it!

7. I have the horseshoe on my black city...

8. charms are hot!
    To put on you bags!
    I just have this clinque with a lip gloss charm!
    on my louis vuitton speedy!