Juicy Couture charm on LV

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
YAY or NAY??

I always wanted a charm for my bag but I just can't see myself spending $400 for a charm.. Although I think my bf will get me one but I don't know when.. So I got this Juicy Couture charm, what do you think about it? Is it too small for my bag? Or does it go or not?

Thank you in advance!!:smile:

Attachments

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Honestly, I think it cheapens the look of the bag - it looks like a little toy hanging off the bag. I also hate it when people hang those little hand sanitizers from B&BW off their bags. . . but I'm not a lover of charms in general. My eye was drawn to the charm immediately rather than the fantastic lines of the bag.

On a totally different note, I have the same dresser!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
the charm is nice...just a little too small for the bag. something bigger might work--doesnt necessarily have to be LV though

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
clu13 said:
Honestly, I think it cheapens the look of the bag - it looks like a little toy hanging off the bag. I also hate it when people hang those little hand sanitizers from B&BW off their bags. . . but I'm not a lover of charms in general. My eye was drawn to the charm immediately rather than the fantastic lines of the bag.

On a totally different note, I have the same dresser!
Yes, that's my worry.. It kinda makes me think that it cheapens my bag.. You made a good point there.. Well, those B&BW are totally different.. They are really cheap looking when I see them hanging from their bags.. Thank you for your honest reply!!:biggrin:

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
drspock7 said:
the charm is nice...just a little too small for the bag. something bigger might work--doesnt necessarily have to be LV though
Yuh, that's what I thought.. Thank you for your feedback!:smile:

Jan 14, 2012
Very sweet and pretty charm, however I have to agree with the others, it is a little small... am sure you will find something fantastic soon! That said, if you like this one, go with it ;)

gottabagit

Sep 20, 2011
I just posted pics of my bags wearing a juicy charm. I like the charm on your Artsy but it may be a bit small for such a big bag though. Having said that, I'm all for the mixing of brands. To each his own! Here's my Monty with her juicy charm.

Bag*Snob

For All Things Authentic!
O.G.
May 19, 2006
Out East!!
A Juicy charm is fine, don't let anyone who says otherwise change your mind. I do think that charm is too small for the size of the bag.