Juicy Couture at Net a Porter

1. I have a found a pair of jeans I like from JC but am not sure of the sizing. They are in 28, 29 etc. Now, if I am correct I, as a US 8 UK 12, would be a 29. Is this right? I don't want to order the wrong size. Thanks!!

2. Juicy come up very small. As a UK 12 I would usually order a 30 if it was Juicy. But as it is net a porter, take advantage of their excellent customer services and email them asking that they recommend the best size to go for :smile:

3. I'm a US size 4, and I wear a 29...I'm pretty curvy and the smaller sizes make my butt and thighs look weird. It depends on your body type. I'd try a pair on if I wasn't sure. Those sizes can be pretty deceiving.

4. I don't have any JC jeans but ITA that their stuff runs REALLY small. I wear a US size 8 and even once got a velour hoodie in an XL so I could wear a t-shirt underneath and have some breathing room. With their shorts I got a size L so they wouldn't be super form fitting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice