Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

After hitting TJM I decided to get bold and brave the crowed, too small for the baskets aisles of Ross... Even being in there in the AM, on a weekday is awful! I sprinted to the jewelry counter to quickly peruse the goods. There are what seemed like hundreds of women thronged across the glass cases pointing, gasping, slobbering and there was NO SA there to help. Quickly I looked through the glass cases specifically looking for JC and BJ... I couldn't believe my eyes... There was so much BJ stuff in the cases... Earrings I'd paid $50+ were at Ross for $8.99.:faint: I picked up my heart and concentrated on Juicy. There were three charms in the case and no one was even looking at them. 2 were the Silver Castle-don't know the price but I want to say they were $22-24. The third charm was pushed to the side as if it were a step child. An SA finally came to help. I clearly told her, I don't need any help, I just want to buy that charm! Mission accomplished. I got a little bling for myself at a steal considering the $48 sticker price on the bottom of the golden box. :biggrin: Ka-ching!
2e6e2838-8ee6-415c-aff4-0438d7543134_zpscd564c8d.jpg

fc826ce9-5062-42cd-aa80-6eeea5b95a03_zps35cd8a35.jpg

Great find! Love this charm.

Thanks Shanibabe for the update. I had actually seen that basket charm on one of my many google searches. I initially thought it might be a fake then when I went back to look for it, it would not show up. I just saw a picture of the closed basket so I didn't know it had a snake inside.

Isn't it weird that so many of these charms open and have things inside yet the nesting doll charm, which you would expect to find something, is empty?

I am starting to worry. I received one of my charm hauls on Wednesday, I think. The LE egg and the birdbath have yet to arrive and I placed order the same day. I keep checking the tracking # but it does not show any updates.

Hi all, question for the experts. What is the deal with the pave black dice charm? (http://******/1kV9Yz7) know I have seen it once or twice before but I can't remember if it came off a bracelet? I think one seller listed it as a Europe only release but I'm not sure how reliable that is. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!