Juicy Charms - The Addiction Continues PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the crappiest policy ever!! When I buy something off the bay I want to see ACTUAL photos of the item I'm purchasing, not some random stock photo!! At least I opted out so no one can use my pics (not that I sell much, but it's still the principle...) Thanks for the heads up Hilnd!

Here's the direct link with instructions on how to change your settings to Opt-Out: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/new-ebay-policy-for-photos-494812.html#post12035971

Thanks Kphilips!!
Could someone explain the new policy in one sentence instead of 45894365? LOL!!
I can't wait to see the midnight ring in person!!! I bet it's a beauty!!

Watk - the new ebay pics policy? Basically they are going to archive all pictures ever posted on eBay auctions for use by other members. Everyone is automatically opted-in and you need to manually go in and change your preferences to Opt-out if you don't want others using your pictures.

Darn, I lost the auction to the Hibiscus flower charm...it's totally adorable!! Hope someone here snagged it!

YAY!! I won the candy corn from MEow!!! now if I could only snag the pumpkin before halloween..A girl can dream right?

Did you ladies see how high the Nutcracker is?? Last I checked he was $197!!! :shocked:

and the Glove from hkkb only went for like $60 wish I had the money for it and the candy corn!!

So on Friday i'm purchasing my new Hairspray charm YAY! so far i'm up to 11 charms!! One day i'll catch up lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.