Juicy Charms - The Addiction Continues PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...........I'm in love ! Look at this beauty - its mine, well maybe (lol) I've got a feeling it will shoot up sky high by the end of the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Juicy-Couture-LTD-Ed-Love-Letter-Gold-Charm-RARE_W0QQitemZ300383786278
*sigh*

That is a really cute charm, the detail is great. Luckily I was able to pick it up last summer at a JC store. I imagine there will be several offered on the bay in the next month for Valentines day so keep looking if bidding gets high on this one.

RE: that flower/locket. I think that new locket would look really cute with either of the garden bracelets. Maybe on a chain...

Anyone picking up any of the charms on sale right now? The JC store had an additional 30% off sale items when I was in there last weekend, making the charms like $20 - $30. Plus the online retail sites have some pretty good buys, if one can avoid the shipping charges, or order enough to make it worth while.

I got my rose bouquet and truth/dare heart charms from S&C in the mail yesterday. I'm still on the fence about the rose bouquet. I got it because I don't have last year's gold wrapped rose bouquet. It's one of those charms I think I have to have but can't find anywhere/anything I will actually wear it on. It's ok but not in love with it.

The truth/dare heart charm on the other hand is pretty in real life and I really like it. That one I would wear.

I realllly want that rainbow keychain!

Oh my the 2010 graduation cap that sold for 150 a few days ago.Well the seller has another one up and it's going for 100.00 now with 2 days left to go.It's selling higher than the blue bubblegum machine that's currently online. I wish I had picked up a few extra caps.I picked mine up for around 19 on sale.

Congrats to everyone who got new charms!

Unbelievable!!! A new Blue Gumball Machine Charm just sold on eBay for less than $60! I remember seeing this one sell for way over $300 in the past!

I wonder if it's because it's so soon after Christmas?

Or maybe people just don't want to pay those high prices anymore? I thought paying $200 - $400 for a charm was a little ridiculous myself.

New charms from Shirley & Co. arrived today:
I got the Rainbow, Ferris Wheel, LE Love Dial, LE Be Mine Heart, and the new Rose Bouquet.

However, I am thoroughly disappointed with the new Rose Bouquet. I love the fact that the roses are pink this time around, however the plastic casing gets a big thumbs down. Not because of how it looks, but it seems that the roses are missing paint inside their little tomb. It is a huge charm, I mean huge, H-U-G-E. So, if you were on the fence with this one I'd say pass. And I was one that liked it initially.

I received mine today. I agree, its not exactly how I pictured it'd look. The casing is HUGE, I thought it'd be smaller. Over all, the charm is okay.

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

notoriousliz - congrats on all your new charms.

Tuptake2006 - do take pics of the ferris wheel. i am still deciding on that.

wow....the Limited edition love letter charm in gold plate look so cute. i miss that one. i saw that it's a 2009 limited edition, beside evil bay, any where else i can find it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Juicy-Couture-LTD-Ed-Love-Letter-Gold-Charm-RARE_W0QQitemZ300383786278

I hope you are not bidding on it LOL !!! :graucho: It is a beauty and I've never seen it before. I emailed the Seller and she will ship it to a US address for me instead of the cheapest CDN option which was $20. Now all I have to do is hope that no-one else wants it, which I doubt - I think it will reach a $100 which is out of my league BUT also a lot of people do not like bidding at a start of $50. We will see.....fingers crossed

I still like those roses, that's one I was always into. I still want to see it in person though, I may ask for it for Valentine's Day. :smile:

As for the gumball machine, I'm guessing the value went down so much because of the pink one...people realize they can get the same thing just in a different color, for a lesser price. In a way, that's why I'm not really on board with all of the re-releases. I do buy my charms to wear and enjoy but it's nice knowing I do have pieces I can sell at a later date if I need to. But with the way the charm market is going these days, it's not a guarantee that some of the charms will even go for retail anymore. I remember when they first opened the Juicy outlet here, there were very few charms at all, now there's a constant stock of a LOT of different ones, even ones we all thought would sell out right away when they were released.

Hello everyone!!! Boy, have I missed hanging out here!!! Hope everyone's holidays were fun & joyful!!!

Congrats to everyone who got new charms!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I've managed to get a few myself. All gifts to myself of course!! :P I'll try and get some pics posted in the next few days.

LV, I love your mannequin!!! Congrats on landing it!!!!

Good luck to those trying to get some of your HG's!!! <<crossing fingers>>

Well hope you all are doing great!!! Just thought I'd drop in......

Status
Not open for further replies.