Juicy Charms - The Addiction Continues PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does S&Co charge your card immediately when placing the order or do they wait until your item ships like most pre-orders? I know it's been discussed in the past about other retailers but I can't recall what S&Co policy is.

Yes,they charge immediately. Found out the hard way.LOL ---off to the bank.

Liz- congrats on the new ride.

everytime I went to S&Co, everythign almost sold out. They must be hate me. But don't laugh out loud with the question below:

What is Teepee? Could anyone please explain to me? Super thank.

I ordered Mouse & Cheese, Unicorn via JC ( too bad) I wish it pop up again on S& Co site, so I can get 30% :sad:

LOVEPINK - don't know if this is exactly what you were asking, but a teepee is a house that American Indians live in. It looks kind of like a tent. RERE - S&Co is shirley and company - a website that the girls like to get their charms from if possible - cheap shipping and 20% off all the time with promo code thepurseforum

LOVEPINK - don't know if this is exactly what you were asking, but a teepee is a house that American Indians live in. It looks kind of like a tent. RERE - S&Co is shirley and company - a website that the girls like to get their charms from if possible - cheap shipping and 20% off all the time with promo code thepurseforum

Thank so much for let me know. This is exactly what I want to asked :smile: . Now I know. I tried to google it meant but can not locate at the moment.

Does anyone know which store still have sailboat onsale? I wanna one.

TIA

Woke up this morning in gloomy auld scotland to find out all the preorder charms are gone at Shirleys! boohoo! :crybaby: I did buy the ice cream cone (sugar cone, but wanting the pink waffle cone eventually too!) and the pave logo charms but boohoo, really wanted the floral cupcake, mousetrap, teepee and mouse and cheese! No, I'm not greedy, really... :graucho:

I really want the silver take out box and diamond ring hair clip too, but I only see it on Juicycouture.com and the last time I placed an order (over the phone as their site doesn't accept foreign credit cards billing addresses). My order was cancelled because the person taking the order entered my billing information incorrectly (I think putting "O's" in for "0's" and my post code as it's a combination of letters and numbers, and my cc company didn't authorise it (for obvious reasons!). On the phone at the time everything was fine and I got a confirmation email and estimated ship date and was told I would get a confirmation email at the time of shipping with tracking info.

When they cancelled my order they didn't bother to tell me! so I waited a bit, and realised I had no confirmation email of shipping, I did have confirmation of sale. It was an order of over a few hundred dollars, but they didn't bother to email or phone me that they were having trouble authorising my card and by the time I got an answer to my email about no shipping confirmation when I went to place my order AGAIN half the stuff I wanted was sold out (it was a big sale earlier this year). I was so hacked off by the bad customer service, I know it's sad as it's Juicy's own site!!, that I only now shop for charms at revolve, nordies, saks... but sometimes I only see the things I want to get at the Juicy site! : (

I am waiting on squirrel charm, double cherries pave charm, diamond hair clip from revolve at the moment, and recently got the ss flying pig and purple cupcake. Should take a piccie of my collection and post it, I'm a noobie to the Purse Forum but this place is brilliant. xo

PS What is SBB?? : ( the discount code was posted earlier but I don't know what SBB is....

AMG! now Saks site is having technical difficulties and I can't get in to try the discount code! SAKSB5Z8SZ29

sigh... some days I should just stay in bed. oh poor me, I can't spend money on juicy at saks, juicycouture.com, or shirleys atm... :P lol

Status
Not open for further replies.