Juicy Charms - 2011 Year in Review

Huckleberry207

Charm Hoarder
O.G.
Aug 8, 2010
Hi charming ladies! I have been putting away my latest charms and since it's the end of the year I thought that it would be fun to discuss our favorite/least favorite 2011 charms!

My favorites: Box of chocolates, London Taxi, Pave pumpkin, Squirrel, Robin, pave owl

Least favorites: #1 Best friend, gold padlock, gold key, beer can

What do you all think?

Good idea! Now to try and remember.......do you have a list? JK, lol.
I think there were a lot of cute ones this year. But my favorites are probably the Box of Cupcakes, Car keys/remote, Box of Chocolates, and the Birds nest. Oh, and the Donut.
Hard to tell on the least favorites, because I didn't buy them, but that little black shield, the pill, and the dagger are charms I'd never buy.

I know, I keep getting mixed up what ones were this year... I scored a few of my HG's this year so it's hard not to want to say those! I keep an inventory list of SKU's and the year they were released of charms I own and had to go through that list... so it's hard to remember my least favorites as I didn't keep track of those. I just know that #1 Friend charm was awful (IMO.... sorry if anyone loved that one!)....

Anddddd... sorry for that tangent! :smile:

You see I'm not home and can't look at my charms but I would put the dagger and the pill on my favorite list since I love those two charms. All and all 2011 has been a great year for charms in my book.

I was a nice year for charms, lots of cute ones that we will treasure in the future.
We may take them for granted because they are so readily available, but other new collectors will be stalking ebay for them down the line, lol.

Wow, I was thinking about this earlier! Here is my vote:

Best: Box of chocolates, picnic basket, crayons, cupcakes, pot o' gold, Home.

Worst: blue shield, beer can, hanging cat, weird eyed dog, new mini charms (lol)

hmmm, this is a toughie:thinking:

I loved the jewel cluster, pink snowflake, box of chocolates, baby bottles and owl.

Ones I thought were not so hot were the BF charm, the tiny charms w/ loops (not the dagger, record those size, the tinier ones) and the general overload of bird charms, they were pretty but what the heck, are we all avian lovers now??

My top faves were the Box of Chocs, Carton of eggs, House, Pumpkin, and Box of Crayons. I also LOVED that they came out with so many bird charms this year, but then I'm a bird Doc, so I'm a bit partial to the birdies :biggrin:

My least faves were the #1 Friend, the hearts released w. the #1 Friend charm, the climbing cat (though I did buy this one b/c it's the only cat so far), and the pink poodle. I think it kind of goes without saying, considering most of us feel the same, that the new small, non-traditional juicy charms are at the top of my least faves list!

2011 has definitely been a GREAT year for charms. Many good ones, lots of great sales, and a fantastic group of ladies on tPF to share this obsession with!

I'm one that loves the bird and animal charms. I think I have near all of them, and I love that JC keeps putting them out. I'm still waiting for a cute cat or kitten though. JC seems to have a problem with cats, we have yet to see a lifelike cat, similar to what we have with the dogs.