JUICY bracelet, how many charms?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search and although alot of threads came up that contained JUICY Couture I couldn't dig up my answer or multiple answers/opinions!!!

I'm a jewelry JUNKIE but with the exception of key pieces I mostly go with costume. I just bought the JUICY starter bracelet and wonder...how many charms? Do you gal's where several at a time, change out and only do one at a time? How do they wear (as far as damage to the charms?)

Is there a right or wrong way to wear them? Can I go with gold tone charms on the silver tone bracelet?
    I'm a total NEWBIE to this since JC is a little "girly" for me it's taken me awhile to actually take the plunge!!!

2. I don't think there is a "right or wrong" way to do it. I normally do not put my charms on a bracelet (I do have the starter one). It's wayyy to heavy. I usually put my charms on a necklace or zipper pulls on my purses. But I know some ladies that do wear charms on their bracelets. Maybe pop into the Juicy area--- there's a thread all about charms.