juicy bags at tj maxx and marshalls

mooky

Nov 17, 2006
If anyone is looking for some juicy bags for gifts. they have had tons of bags and wallets. my eight year old daughter loves juicy. I bought her a little pink leather juicy bag with all the little gold charms and things on it plus the matching wallet for $110, at TJ Maxx this week. Marshalls has some too. Even large bags.

scorpiochic

Never enough stuff!!
Nov 19, 2007
With the 20% off at shirleyandcompany.com, the new ones are a great deal. The jewelry is a nice gift too .... for me!

ohmytote

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
at home
If anyone is looking for some juicy bags for gifts. they have had tons of bags and wallets. my eight year old daughter loves juicy. I bought her a little pink leather juicy bag with all the little gold charms and things on it plus the matching wallet for $110, at TJ Maxx this week. Marshalls has some too. Even large bags.
which tj maxx did you go too? and what style did you get?

bluebe

O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
YVR
I saw a juicy bowler for $99 at Marshall, they also have a lot of juicy wallets. Nordstrom Rack have them too. This is at the supermall in Auburn, WA.

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
I think you should be careful of the jewelry for kids- isnt it made in china -its probably chock full of lead. i hate to be a downer but its really a serious problem if you know the facts of lead poisoning! a kids put their necklaces in their mouths and touch hands and put hands in ther mouths etc... frightening!

scorpiochic

Never enough stuff!!
Nov 19, 2007
I think you should be careful of the jewelry for kids- isnt it made in china -its probably chock full of lead. i hate to be a downer but its really a serious problem if you know the facts of lead poisoning! a kids put their necklaces in their mouths and touch hands and put hands in ther mouths etc... frightening!
It's not painted or anything so why would lead be an issue?

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
New Jersey
dont forget loehmanns! they always have juicy stuff like little bags and underwear. and they usually have clothing on their clearance racks.