Juicy Bag Hags favoring Hermes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    In just about every picture I've seen in the past few years...

Does anybody else notice...they are carrying Birkin bags...

Sorry, but don't you think they'd favor their own label first?

2. yeah they did an interview with glamour or some magazine like that and said how much they love birkins, and have them im multiple colors to match their outfits.

3. who is "Juicy Bag Hags"?

4. ^I think they're talking about the people that started Juicy?

Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor

5. ^ wondering the same.

the op could possibly mean people who love juicy bags favoring hermes? idk

6. Ahhh! I was wondering the same thing!

7. :o okay, thanks for answering, purse!

anyone got any pictures?

8. ^I can't find any!

9. Awhh :sad:

10. I google imaged, and just plain googled everything I could think of. Origonal poster! What did you mean? Could you help us out? thanks :smile:

11. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lCPO78LUfZo/STk-4MOjyDI/AAAAAAAAAJg/ByEfvUF4CCI/s1600-h/Instyle0812-1.jpg

That's the magazine...

this is the blog and you have to keep moving down....

welcome to my life: the ladies of juicy couture | pamela skaist-levy and gela nash-taylor

“we’re in love with birkin bags,” says gela. “and we’re never getting rid of them!” adds pam.

a few pictures but for some reason I can't copy and paste...bummer because it's really a great story...they sell "cheap" bags, but carry
    10K bags...Hmmm???

12. Umm... I would think they'd stay loyal to their brand! That magazine's acctually at the gym I go to (it was the holiday issue right?) I may have to look for it tommorrow while I'm on the olyptical!

13. The Juicy Couture girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Helen Lee-Schifter (wife of Tim Schifter, founder of LeSportSac), Kimora Lee-Simmons, Marc Jacobs and many other designers are all seen with Hermes bags.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. i think the juicy "bag hags" are fabulous.

a juicy terry dress, vans and a birk...sorry, but it doesn't get anymore american than that, which is a good and bad thing depending on how you look at it.