Juicy at Shirley And Company

Nov 24, 2006
Texas
I have been looking for a good deal on The new juicy Couture Jacquard Bowler that is selling for $ 295 I wanted this bag in black Shopbop had the black one on sale for$ 205 about a two weeks ago, but thsy would not let me use a promo code because it was on sale. They so claim they sold out and would not be getting any more. They also had the neutral that I could use the promo on but it was Full Price and no where as much of a discount as the black. I found it at Nordstroms and I have been waiting two weeks to see if it was on sale and now it finally is, but i am always looking for a good deal with free shipping. i found the website Shirley and company and I took a chance and emailed them this is what they said

Hi Tammie,
Yes, I will definitely match the lowest price, plus free shipping, on the
black bowler bag. When you or someone on the Purse Forum wants to make a
purchase, just send an email through the "contact us" button, and I will
install a special promotion code.
Thank you so much, I would appreciate your sharing with the other ladies
on the Purse Forum!
Best,
Cindy

Shirley and Co.
250 Young Ave.
Moorestown N.J. 08057
(P)856-273-9991
www.shirleyandcompany.com
So Please shop here for all your Juicy Couture Needs and if you see Juicy on another web site just email they and they will match the price.:yahoo:

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
HAHA..this is my bathing suit store!
I got my 11 yr old her JUICY bags there HALF OFF!!
i SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS there the last visit..LOVE IT!

CTgrl414

Mar 3, 2007
Washington, DC
I remember seeing a website with tons of juicy sweatsuits (terry, velor, etc.) on sale.. anyone know of what it could be? do you think they would match the price? tia!