Judy PM with strap

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hey guys, so I'm still in love with my judy pm in black. I was thinking about getting a strap for it so I can make it crossbody. What do you think? Would it look tacky?

Also, if I do decide to get a strap, can I go to the boutique and get a strap? How much are they? orrrr alternatively, should I get another Eva (I have one in ebene) but in azur or mono print so that I have a vachetta strap? :graucho:

I think it will be cute. Much more subtler than the chain - so def. not tacky. I think that getting another eva (if you want) for the extra strap would be a nice idea too. I would do that probably.. but since you already have an eva.. you may need to think about that - would it fit your budget or would you rather have another bag other than the eva?

Haha yeah I got the idea of putting a strap on the judy from the eva actually (chain dangling on the front)...

I do love the eva but just thinking if the strap is like 300+, then might as well get another bag with a strap ;)

Does anyone know the price of the strap?

I think the strap is a great idea! I don't know how much it is, but I think it's a bit over $200. If you have the extra $$ and you really want another eva (mono or azur), maybe you can get a new eva and the strap can work double duty!