Judy PM with strap

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hey guys, so I'm still in love with my judy pm in black. I was thinking about getting a strap for it so I can make it crossbody. What do you think? Would it look tacky?

Also, if I do decide to get a strap, can I go to the boutique and get a strap? How much are they? orrrr alternatively, should I get another Eva (I have one in ebene) but in azur or mono print so that I have a vachetta strap? :graucho:

Aug 11, 2008
I think it will be cute. Much more subtler than the chain - so def. not tacky. I think that getting another eva (if you want) for the extra strap would be a nice idea too. I would do that probably.. but since you already have an eva.. you may need to think about that - would it fit your budget or would you rather have another bag other than the eva?

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Haha yeah I got the idea of putting a strap on the judy from the eva actually (chain dangling on the front)...

I do love the eva but just thinking if the strap is like 300+, then might as well get another bag with a strap ;)

Does anyone know the price of the strap?

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I think the strap is a great idea! I don't know how much it is, but I think it's a bit over $200. If you have the extra $$ and you really want another eva (mono or azur), maybe you can get a new eva and the strap can work double duty!

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
I think its a great idea, I love multitasking my bags and accessorizing them as well! I say go for it!

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
I tried the eva strap but it wouldn't fit on the judy. Does anyone know which one will?? TIA

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
I am not sure on t he strap price or size, but i do think you have a good idea. I would call LV and ask them or go in.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I may be the only one here that doesn't like this idea. I think the bag has a lot going on already and a strap will just make it look a mess.