• White Judy GM

• Black Judy MM

• White Judy MM

• Judy doesn't suit me at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
DH and I went to Bloomingdale's to check out LV shoes & small accessories. While looking through the shoes, I saw something shiny and colorful in the corner of my eyes *sparkling* at me.

Felt like being hypnotize, I walked toward this beautiful bag....

I tried out both GM and MM of Multicolor Judy bag.... I love how beautiful this bag is design with an option of shoulder carried or hand carried. I love big bags, but DH thinks I have so many big bags already....... (Manhattan GM, Neo Cabby GM, Trevi PM, Chanel Jumbo Flap, Hermes Garden Tote, etc). Small purse includes Speedy 25, white MC trouville, Suhali Talentueux, Fuhsia Denim mini pleaty, Chanel mini flap. :P

Which one do you think suit me best? Please participate in poll and give me your honest opinion!!

:ty: :ty: :ty:

Judy GM White:
judywhiteGM.jpg

Judy MM Black:
Judyblackmm.jpg

Judy MM White:
judywhitemm.jpg

Since you mentioned you have too many big bags, I think the White Judy MM will work for you. I've also tried on both Judy bags at Bloomys and the MM works for me. The GM is kind of heavy.

Looks great on you cheweyvy! :tup:

I suggest you get the MM in black since you got sooo many "BIG" bags,
i love the White colour more but i believe the patina goes well with black colour.

White GM looks nice on you too, just another BIG bag for you and I prefer the MM, it's looks so cute! :biggrin:

Good luck my friend! (Buy both sizes?? hahaaha, just kidding) :P

Last edited: