Judy.... Oh.... Judy!

Which one suit me best?

• White Judy GM

• Black Judy MM

• White Judy MM

• Judy doesn't suit me at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
my vote is for white MM... it looks great on u! it also depends how much u carry:smile:

My vote goes for the MM in white !! Looks pretty on you :tup:.

Since you mentioned you have too many big bags, I think the White Judy MM will work for you. I've also tried on both Judy bags at Bloomys and the MM works for me. The GM is kind of heavy.

I voted for the white in MM. It's just the right size on you.

I think the white MM looks best on you. :smile:

Thank you guys for voting for MM in White.........

DH and SA actually think this looks best on me too... I am only hesitating because I already have a white MC Trouville which I am trying to get different variety of color & design in my collection. But then again, this looks nothing like the Trouville! :nuts:

GM in white looks really great on you IMHO, I like the MM as well, but go for a white one, that color look so great on you!

I also said the GM.

Oh Judy is right!
This bag looks stunning on you and you need the GM all the way.....

white gm, looks great on you!!! so pretty!

I really like the white judy GM on you!

Thank you guys for voting for White GM!! I am thrilled to hear it looks great on me, but my concern is I have too many big bags... :P ... This GM reminds me so much of Ursula MC which I adore! Too bad they did not have black GM in store for me to try on... I really want to compare to see if the black or white suit me best :graucho:

GM or MM in BLACK!
I prefer Black MC than white. lol :smile:

You look gorgeous.

I like the black Judy the best :smile:

black judy mm

Thanks guys!! Practically thinking, I supposed to get a black MC bag since I already have a white MC bag. For some reason, perhaps the new patina, this MM seems to have too much vachetta surrounding it! :s

It looks good in photo right, but it didn't feel as nice when I see and hold it in person. The bottom and top are all surrounded by vachetta, I can only imagine how nice it looks after it patina.... Still undecided.