Judith Leiber Sundae Clutch

LVDragon07

Trevor
May 18, 2011
Hello fellow TPFers :smile:

I noticed there isn't many threads about Judith Leiber's treasures and was wondering if there were any collectors out there?
Today I recently came across this darling new clutch from Judith Leiber.
It was a ice cream sundae clutch in two styles: a fruity style with fruit and another style in traditional ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry) even with a cherry on top.

I am in love.
But I can't decide between the famous pink cupcake from the first Sex and the City Movie or this limited edition piece?

Does Judith Leiber make cupcake clutches that often or did I miss the boat?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Also, if anyone has modeling photos of them wearing their clutches both casual and formal wear :biggrin: Thank you!

I think they are very pretty and whimsical! Unfortunetely they are not in my price range. If they were, I definetely would love that Scottie dog clutch. Or the Doxie clutch. Any dog ones that she designs, LOL. Although the opportunity to actually carry something that fancy only arises every few years for me. Yeah, my life is that boring.

I think they are very pretty and whimsical! Unfortunetely they are not in my price range. If they were, I definetely would love that Scottie dog clutch. Or the Doxie clutch. Any dog ones that she designs, LOL. Although the opportunity to actually carry something that fancy only arises every few years for me. Yeah, my life is that boring.

I wish she would make a pug clutch ;)
I love her dog designs, I'm in trouble as I just saw the cake slice clutch.

Sorry, LVDragon, I only own non-crystal JL bags and purses so far, but all her bags are TDF.

If you choose a novelty, something you are totally into, I don't think you can go wrong and it will dress up any outfit.

Sorry, LVDragon, I only own non-crystal JL bags and purses so far, but all her bags are TDF.

If you choose a novelty, something you are totally into, I don't think you can go wrong and it will dress up any outfit.

I love all her bags, they're amazing :smile:

I love novelty items because they're unique, special and add a fun vibe :P
Thank you for your comment! I will surely try it with different outfits ;)

Nothing beats Judith Leiber's bags for evening and formal wear. They are like a work of art. I especially like their resort collection this year. So much color is used in their clutches but my fav is the Ipanema Sea Shell Clutch in clear crystals on a gold tone backdrop.

Nothing beats Judith Leiber's bags for evening and formal wear. They are like a work of art. I especially like their resort collection this year. So much color is used in their clutches but my fav is the Ipanema Sea Shell Clutch in clear crystals on a gold tone backdrop.

I think I've seen it, if it's the one I saw its gorgeous :smile:
I love that they're perfect for formal wear and special events but I would like to wear the bags for casual wear too. Unique and a fun vibe :biggrin: