Judith Leiber evening bags - pics

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I thought you guys might like to see these beauties.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are a few more that are not part of the animal theme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is one more animal one that I think is adorable ...
    [​IMG]
    This is another one of my favorites ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I saved the best for last. This is my dream bag. I saw this IRL and it is truly magnificent!
    [​IMG]

3. Oh wow. I would be afraid to damage them, theyre very pretty.

4. wow those are amazing! the cat one is so detailed!

5. I love the cat and the first one (I think it's a sea shell thingy?).

6. Unbelievable right!, thanks KAT!:love: :love: :love:

7. I like the cat and the second to the last best, but I do think all her crystal bags are beautiful and very remarkable, you just don't see them everyday.

8. Thanks for the pics! I :love: :love: :love: the floral ones...

Can't imagine ever using the animal ones IRL though

9. I particularly like the fish, the apple and the minaudiere with the tassels! :love:

10. not too crazy about the animal bags but LOVE the classic square clutches...~!

11. in which site did you find them?

12. Kat - thanks for posting! I love, love, love Judith Leiber jewelled bags. I saw the pear last year when I was in the states - it is the one I would choose! One day I will have the cash to buy one - i'm so jealous of you US girls as they are impossible to get hold of in the UK now. Harrods used to stck them but I went in the other day to look and they have stopped doing them!

13. www.judithleiber.com
    btw, Judith Leiber shoes on the website are on sale for $99. Some of them retail for a few hundred. Very pretty. Check them out. I also love her sunglasses. :love:

14. I love the pear too. It is gorgeous IRL. I'm sorry you can't get her bags where you are. When you're ready to get one maybe I can help you out.;)

15. I love the bird and the pear. Thanks for sharing, Kat!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice