Judith Leiber bag ... can't wait to get it

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
When my husband and the SA saw me checking this bag out the SA told him it was going on sale on the 31st. My husband said, "We'll take it!" Can't wait for the 31st to pick it up!!! I love Judith Leiber bags. The two I have are more dressy. This one I might just wear with jeans and dressy boots ... what do you guys think? Can I get away with wearing this bag with semi-casual clothes?
JU-HD7037_SMIST_095_ex.jpg

That's a gorgeous bag! May I know how much does it cost? I never own Judith Leiber bags but I always wonder about wanting to have at least one for more dressier look or special occasion. Def it's a hot bag! The print gives the glamourous feeling and look but the leather and the pockets on the side plus the combination chains and the leather on the straps (handle?), make the bag looks more casual imo.:biggrin:

Judith Leiber bags have great details. I don't know if you can see it too well on the photo but the side pockets have a topaz color stone on the clasps. There are clear stones on the sides of the main zipper. This bag was originally $1,995. Not a bad price for a Judith Leiber. I've paid a heck of a lot more on the two I have. However, it was already on sale at my local NM and on the 31st it will be 50% of the sale price. It's only going to cost me seven-hundred-something. I don't remember the exact figure. It was under $800 though.

Wow! That's a good deal! for such a gorgeous bag! I am sure you will be enjoy wearing it. Congrats! You are such a lucky lady with a very undertanding husband about you bag fashion! Beautiful bag!