Judge Orders Paternity Test for Anna Nicole's Baby

it's a garsh darn shame that Anna can hop on a plane with a quickness to go to court when it comes to getting money from her old azz dead husband, but she wants to fight the courts and the maybe baby daddy, to prove paternity....

Howard Stern is behind all of this mess.....

Ann is a Money hungry, drugged up, mr ed havin' little teeth, bi-ach :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Just genetically speaking.... It's really hard to have a blond haired baby when you have one dark haired parent. I think it's way more likely Larry is the daddy.
This acutally, is not true. It depends on the dark haired parent's genetic make-up from his/her parents. If a dark haired parent has one blonde parent, then he/she would carry a blonde gene and dark gene (making him/her dark haired, but still carrying that blonde gene). Since each parent passes down only one gene, the dark haired parent can pass down their blonde gene.

Come on now! We all know this is going to be a Maury Moment.

In the matter of 3 month old Dannielynn Hope, Larry...

You are NOT the father!

Larry is shocked. The tears boil in his eye and he runs off the stage. Anna Nicole is screaming at him, 'See, I told you she ain't your daughter'.

Maury urges Anna to sit down so he can tell her whether Howard is the father of Dannielynn.

In the matter of 3 month old Dannielynn Hope, Howard....

You are NOT the father!

Audience gasps as Anna Nicole runs off the stage looking like a fool. She falls to the floor when she realizes Maury's set is a locked circle of doors. She sits in the green room and the camera follows her with Howard and Maury on their trail.

'Anna, how could you do this to our family?'
'I swear Howard, I didn't know.'
'I don't know if I can trust you anymore, but I'll always be there for Dannielynn.'

Maury: Anna as you know we'll be here waiting when you come up with another man as the father of your child. Just let us know when you're ready.

Anna: There is no other father. Your test is wrong. Howard IS the father! I swear.

Can you tell I watch a lot of Maury? :yes:

HA HA :roflmfao::roflmfao: I still watch Maury from time to time. That is too funny. Yes Anna is a hot mess right now.

I feel so sorry for this precious little baby....I hope she is Birkheads child(she certainly looks more like him than that creepy Howard K. Stern)....

One things for sure..Thank God for DNA testing...give this little girl a chance at somewhat of a normal life. Get her out of the chaotic and sick life of her washed up Mom...and disturbing so called "husband".

Larry Birkhead is going after Anna because he wants some her money that she's getting from the hubby that died.
If it wasnt for that he wouldnt care less, funny how all this comes about when he knows she has to be back in the USA for that hearing to collect that money.

Its all about the money and that drives people nuts!

What's going to happen if the baby is Larry's? Does he want custody, does he want to pay child support, what?
I think he wants custody only because he can then go after Anna's money and will be set for life via the baby/child support.
I dont think he's be thinking this way or want/claim the child is his if there was no money.:shrugs:

You are NOT the father!

Larry is shocked. The tears boil in his eye and he runs off the stage. Anna Nicole is screaming at him, 'See, I told you she ain't your daughter'.

Maury urges Anna to sit down so he can tell her whether Howard is the father of Dannielynn.

You are NOT the father!

Audience gasps as Anna Nicole runs off the stage looking like a fool. She falls to the floor when she realizes Maury's set is a locked circle of doors. She sits in the green room and the camera follows her with Howard and Maury on their trail.

'I don't know if I can trust you anymore, but I'll always be there for Dannielynn.'

Maury: Anna as you know we'll be here waiting when you come up with another man as the father of your child. Just let us know when you're ready.

Anna: There is no other father. Your test is wrong. Howard IS the father! I swear.

:roflmfao: i freakin' love maury's paternity test episodes! they're the best! hope they give one on monday...no work! lol. i feel so bad for the kids but for the mothers no way! shes the moron that slept with everyone in the neighborhood.

i just love the ones where they're testing like the 12th guy and she's so sure she's got it this time and BAM its not him either lol. i mean seriously how many guys can you sleep with during those couple of weeks in which you conceived and obviously unprotected....ewwwwww!! :yucky:

on a serious note, i hope all turns out well for anna. i do feel bad for the baby. i think howard knows its not his but it was great of him to step up and take that role.

Larry Birkhead is going after Anna because he wants some her money that she's getting from the hubby that died.
If it wasnt for that he wouldnt care less, funny how all this comes about when he knows she has to be back in the USA for that hearing to collect that money.

Actually, he's been having this whole court ordeal since WAY BEFORE anna had to be in the states for the hearing of the will. Not everything has to do with money...if this man really believes in his heart that he is the father doesnt he have a right to ask for a paternity test? The man is asking for custody and drug testing of the baby. If he was really in it for the money, dont you think he could have just had his lawyer contact Anna and settle for money out of court to shut his mouth? :idea:

couldnt have said it better myself!! :rolleyes:

You are NOT the father!

You are NOT the father!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: