Judge Judy destroys eBay Scammer

ajj

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
so cal
wow, it really is amazing to see how people will humiliate themselves on national television. judge judy also confirmed my belief that certain people should just not be allowed to breed :P

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
$5000!!! I DO WONDER what she would do to that goyard scanner!

kristinmcd, I think I'll put a link on the goyard post about this.

underthesky

I love my life
Jan 23, 2009
I just checked at wikipedia and you are correct :P, it says " The producers' employees call both parties and ask them questions about their case to make sure it is suitable for Judge Judy. If the parties agree to be on the show and sign a waiver, agreeing that arbitration in Sheindlin's court is final and cannot be pursued elsewhere (unless she dismisses the lawsuit without prejudice), their case will air on Judge Judy. [14] The award limit on Judge Judy, as on most 'syndi-court' shows (and most small claims courts in U.S.), is $5,000. The award for each judgment is paid by the producers of the show, from a fund reserved for each case. About forty percent of the cases are money judgments, while sixty percent are dismissed.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy#cite_note-abanet.org-13

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
US
It's too bad the scammers don't have to pay on the show. They just go before her, get humiliated and then keep the money the stole.

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::roflmfao:

That was FABULOUS. And, yes, Judge Judy would have an absolute field day w/ many of the scammers we see here. Brilliant of the Mom & daughter to even think of Judge Judy in this case.

Last edited: