Jude, Law-breaker?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Actor Arrested for Alleged Attack

Posted Sep 5th 2007 8:48AM by TMZ Staff

.home-page-only {display:none;}Actor Jude Law turned himself in to London police Tuesday after allegedly beating the crap out of a paparazzo outside of the star's home.

A police spokesman wouldn't identify Law by name, but confirmed, "A 34-year-old man from Maida Vale was arrested yesterday on suspicion of actual bodily harm after voluntarily attending a London police station." Law is both 34-years-old and lives in Maida Vale -- a swanky London neighborhood. Plus, Law was snapped leaving a police station -- smiling -- shortly after the alleged incident.

According to a published report, the battered photog says Law went nuts even though he wasn't shooting at the time, accusing the snapper of being a pedophile that only wanted to shoot Jude's children.
Police say the "34-year-old" was released on bail. A court date was set for sometime in October.

Last year, cameras caught Law lashing out at photogs in Los Angeles, telling them, "You don't film my f**king children" and threatening, "I'll have you up for pedophilia!"

Calls to Law's reps have not yet been returned.

Yep, him and Sienna also had a history of attacking the papz.

Its horrid to have them snap your families, but he has to accept its a big part of his life, he gets enough perks to cope with this niusance do you not think ;)

Jude Law Issues Statement in Alleged Attack

Posted Sep 5th 2007 11:51AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice
0905_jude_law_bn_fm.jpg
Jude Law's attorney Graham Shear just issued the following statement on behalf of Jude Law in response to his alleged attack of a paparazzo in London on Tuesday:

"I can confirm that Jude Law voluntarily attended Marylebone Police Station yesterday following an alleged incident outside his house earlier in the day. Mr. Law provided the police with a statement regarding his denials of allegations by a 'paparazzi' photographer against him and made his own allegations concerning the photographer. Jude has the utmost respect for the police and whilst this is an ongoing matter no further comment will be made."