Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

I’m afraid that’s what I’ve started to think

I was in the same dilemma the larger one felt too big - I exchanged it for a smaller size but after a while it hurt my wristbone and in hot weather it felt too snug... brought it back and exchanged it again!! I am kind of between two sizes. Maybe you can go back to the boutique and try on the larger size?!

Hmmm - IMHO it looks a little tight. My JUCs can slide up and down my wrists 2-3 inches (I have very small wrists so wear a size 15). I've made the mistake of getting a JUC ring that's too tight and on warm days I can never wear it cause that nail head digs into my skin too much.

Update: I exchanged the size 15 for 16 yesterday. Tried it at home and it is moving all the way to the side!! I feel like I have to keep pushing it up my arm for it to stay straight!!
I think this bracelet is going to drive me crazy - 15 has movement but looks a bit tight. 16 just keeps rotating around!!
I don't know if I should just keep the bigger one or get the 15 back!

Reactions: Roms5
Update: I exchanged the size 15 for 16 yesterday. Tried it at home and it is moving all the way to the side!! I feel like I have to keep pushing it up my arm for it to stay straight!!
I think this bracelet is going to drive me crazy - 15 has movement but looks a bit tight. 16 just keeps rotating around!!
I don't know if I should just keep the bigger one or get the 15 back!
15 sounds better in my opinion ..

My wrist is also 14,5 cm, and i have the regular JUC in size 15. I didnt like how the 16 looked on me, but then again i prefer the snug look better. Also i live in a cold country, so no issues with swelling in the heat. Sometimes when im travelling to warmer countries i do feel like i should maybe have gone up a size, but when im back home i always feel this is the right size for me:biggrin:

My wrist is also 14,5 cm, and i have the regular JUC in size 15. I didnt like how the 16 looked on me, but then again i prefer the snug look better. Also i live in a cold country, so no issues with swelling in the heat. Sometimes when im travelling to warmer countries i do feel like i should maybe have gone up a size, but when im back home i always feel this is the right size for me:biggrin:
I think that is what it is - I live in a HOT country however everything is always air conditioned so my wrist is quite small at the boutique and I fear that when I wear the 15 outdoors, it will be uncomfortable. 16 however looks more like a bangle, but being oval, it sticks out quite a bit

Here's how the 16 sticks out and spins to the side - I find myself adjusting it quite a bit or pushing it back completely.

IMG_1344.jpg IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1347.jpg IMG_1348.jpg IMG_1290.jpg

I have to tilt it slightly to keep it from sticking out and spinning to the side:
IMG_1346.jpg

Thinking of going back and trying the 15 again... this is hard work!! :biggrin: