JUC thinner version weight

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Hi
I’m really keen to get this and I want a bracelet I will wear all day 24/7. But I won’t get to see or feel in person - is the thinner JUC really light and insubstantial?
it’s the main thing holding me back

I wouldn't say it's insubstantial - I've tried it on a few times ... I found it to be far more comfortable than the larger one. And this is coming from someone who wears two full-sized love bracelets ...

This would be for 24/7 never to be taken off and my wrists are 15 cm. so I’m convinced it’ll look better than the normal sized but I just worry it’ll fall to bits and it’s way too much money for that to happen!

Yes, it is hollow but it won’t “fall to bits”. I tried on both and while the small looked better on me, I went with the regular because the small was too light. Felt more like costume jewelry than fine jewelry to me. I have no regrets at all. The regular size grew on me in no time at all. I also have (just under) 15 cm wrists.

Reactions: Chivis
I have a small JUC that I wear 24/7. When I was purchasing it I tried on both the small and the regular and there is definitely a noticeable difference in the weight of the two. I ended up buying the small because I felt it stacked better with my classic love and I also don’t plan to take it on and off often. I’ve worn it for a year now and it still looks great.

This would be for 24/7 never to be taken off and my wrists are 15 cm. so I’m convinced it’ll look better than the normal sized but I just worry it’ll fall to bits and it’s way too much money for that to happen!
Hi i recently got the small juc and found it uncomfortable for me. Now i’m thinking if small love would be more comfortable or it would be even worse? Should i bother trying or give up the bracelets? What do you think based on your experience?

Hi i recently got the small juc and found it uncomfortable for me. Now i’m thinking if small love would be more comfortable or it would be even worse? Should i bother trying or give up the bracelets? What do you think based on your experience?

I find the love bracelet extremely comfortable. I wear a classic and thin. I imagine a thin by itself would be even more comfortable. Of course, everyone is different.
The JUC and love are different shapes so it’s hard to compare comfort of one vs the other. The small loves feels very solid, in a way the thin JUC doesn’t, in my opinion.

I find the love bracelet extremely comfortable. I wear a classic and thin. I imagine a thin by itself would be even more comfortable. Of course, everyone is different.
The JUC and love are different shapes so it’s hard to compare comfort of one vs the other. The small loves feels very solid, in a way the thin JUC doesn’t, in my opinion.
yes thank you, I think I'll give love a try one more time. Thank you so much