JUC thinner version weight

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Hi
I’m really keen to get this and I want a bracelet I will wear all day 24/7. But I won’t get to see or feel in person - is the thinner JUC really light and insubstantial?
it’s the main thing holding me back

lovecartier

Loves Love
O.G.
Jun 16, 2008
Capital City
I wouldn't say it's insubstantial - I've tried it on a few times ... I found it to be far more comfortable than the larger one. And this is coming from someone who wears two full-sized love bracelets ...

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
This would be for 24/7 never to be taken off and my wrists are 15 cm. so I’m convinced it’ll look better than the normal sized but I just worry it’ll fall to bits and it’s way too much money for that to happen!

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
I am also interested in whether it could sustain 24/7 wear! Is it hollow?

vhuynh2

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
Yes, it is hollow but it won’t “fall to bits”. I tried on both and while the small looked better on me, I went with the regular because the small was too light. Felt more like costume jewelry than fine jewelry to me. I have no regrets at all. The regular size grew on me in no time at all. I also have (just under) 15 cm wrists.

Reactions: Chivis

Himeko057

Sep 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I have a small JUC that I wear 24/7. When I was purchasing it I tried on both the small and the regular and there is definitely a noticeable difference in the weight of the two. I ended up buying the small because I felt it stacked better with my classic love and I also don’t plan to take it on and off often. I’ve worn it for a year now and it still looks great.

sarachryan

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Thanks everyone.
I need something discreet so that is what is swaying me. But I wonder am I incorrect in imagining the original will be too loud?

nycmamaofone

Jul 26, 2013
The thin is very light. You can barely feel it on your wrist in terms of weight. If you want something more substantial I would get the regular. If you want something lightweight and thinner, then get the thin.

Reactions: CoCoBelle and hhw

caglape

Apr 4, 2012
This would be for 24/7 never to be taken off and my wrists are 15 cm. so I’m convinced it’ll look better than the normal sized but I just worry it’ll fall to bits and it’s way too much money for that to happen!
Hi i recently got the small juc and found it uncomfortable for me. Now i’m thinking if small love would be more comfortable or it would be even worse? Should i bother trying or give up the bracelets? What do you think based on your experience?

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
Hi i recently got the small juc and found it uncomfortable for me. Now i’m thinking if small love would be more comfortable or it would be even worse? Should i bother trying or give up the bracelets? What do you think based on your experience?
I find the love bracelet extremely comfortable. I wear a classic and thin. I imagine a thin by itself would be even more comfortable. Of course, everyone is different.
The JUC and love are different shapes so it’s hard to compare comfort of one vs the other. The small loves feels very solid, in a way the thin JUC doesn’t, in my opinion.

caglape

Apr 4, 2012
I find the love bracelet extremely comfortable. I wear a classic and thin. I imagine a thin by itself would be even more comfortable. Of course, everyone is different.
The JUC and love are different shapes so it’s hard to compare comfort of one vs the other. The small loves feels very solid, in a way the thin JUC doesn’t, in my opinion.
yes thank you, I think I'll give love a try one more time. Thank you so much