Juste un Clou/JUC bracelet - Thinner Version Released

Yes, I had my SA size it so both bracelet will stack one on top. She said To wear the nail head toward the love for less gap ( will be more aligned) and to wear it the other way if you want a little gap.

Does your classic love and thin JUC stack well together, meaning do the pieces sort of stay in place and not intersect that much and scratch each other? Thanks so much in advance!

Reactions: chromemilou
She said To wear the nail head toward the love for less gap ( will be more aligned) and to wear it the other way if you want a little gap.

Oh I was told the opposite. :confused1:

Still being not convinced of the small JUC as its just a tube. Yeah, not to be seen on the outside ... still feeling a bit cheated. Like buing a Godiva chocolate truffle and it's all empty inside. :biggrin:

Reactions: lovieluvslux
Thanks for the lovely pics, ladies! Definitely planning to go try it on as well in a few days, thanks to your modelling photos. :love: Also, I’ve just spotted its now on the UK site too (for anyone interested!) x

They haven't figured out how to get the white gold to be flexible enough since it is mixed with harder metals.

Confimed by Cartier? I had the same thought but even having my PhD in Chemistry I wasn't totally sure. Maybe it also has to do with the Rhodium but yes, there also is no non-diamond small JUC?