JUC - Thinner Version Released

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks like it’s first released in China.

IMG_1534437035.188568.jpg IMG_1534437046.364530.jpg
    IMG_1534437055.583880.jpg

2. This is how it looks like when sitting next to the regular JUC:
    IMG_1534454057.127669.jpg IMG_1534454067.919774.jpg

karly9, Megs, WingNut and 2 others like this.
  3. Ugh it’s so cute! I can’t wait to try it on.

4. Thank you for sharing these!! So exciting! Did you by chance see anything for a thin JUC ring??

5. No I didn’t..
    And at this point this bracelet is for online sale only.

6. Darn. I continue to (impatiently) wait. Thank you though! :smile:

7. Very pretty!

8. Noyerx likes this.
  9. I can't wait to try it on the thinner version!

uhpharm01 likes this.
  10. Do you know if it’s online or in store or both?
    I really want to try it on.

11. IDK.

12. The new Juste un Clou Slim has launched at a special Juste un Clou event/ pop-up store at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, Japan. This is the only place in Japan that will sell the collection ahead of the launch on 1 Sept.

Here are the items available from the new SM collection at the pop-store, along with the prices.

[​IMG]

Unogirl, Megs and uhpharm01 like this.
  13. I wonder if the slim JUC was released before the small Love people would be more open to it the Love? I don’t understand the dislike for the small Love and excitement/anticipation of this one! :shocked::whut:

Louish, yogamamaloves and L etoile like this.
  14. #14 Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    I don't think so. It think it's just something about the classic love bracelet vs the thin love bracelet and I think it's also the price point for the classic size love vs the thinner love. I just prefer the regular love bracelet.

15. I guess I don’t see the point of slimming down an aready very thin nail bracelet lol. I definitely prefer the small Love bracelet over the slim JUC, and I still am positive if the order of release was different, people would think the small Love with its little screws was adorable. To each their own I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice